Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2019, 08:44 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,046,656 times

Advertisements

Ah, yes. Leave it to conservatives to tell black Americans they are unappreciative.

"Those blacks better fix their attitudes!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2019, 08:54 AM

13,459 posts, read 4,792,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I guess it just doesn’t matter for some people that no matter how much you try help them...They just don’t care give a dam....they’re more into identity politics... it just shows sad state of affairs we’re living in these times...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-bl...ating-to-biden
Can't think of one thing that Trump has done specifically to help black people.

Old 05-22-2019, 09:46 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,493,852 times
Still waiting for the OP to answer what trump has done for black people.

Old 05-22-2019, 10:05 AM

11,989 posts, read 5,246,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Ah, yes. Leave it to conservatives to tell black Americans they are unappreciative.

"Those blacks better fix their attitudes!"
And no doubt, they’re “uppity”!

Old 05-22-2019, 10:39 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,752,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I guess it just doesn’t matter for some people that no matter how much you try help them...They just don’t care give a dam....they’re more into identity politics... it just shows sad state of affairs we’re living in these times...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-bl...ating-to-biden

LOL contrary to what you Trumpsters believe black voters are not motiviated by being "given" stuff lol. That is you all's racism and stereotypes showing every time I see/hear one of you talk about this subject.

I would never support or vote for Trump and he has not given me anything or done anything for me other than make me more harrassed by the IRS (got tax letters for the past 2 years he's been in office - first time I did get an additional $50 in refund after they said I owed them $1200; probably will be a similar result today). It is amazing to me that so many of you are fooled by Fox News and other conservative outlets into thinking that he is "doing" anything specifically for black people. It is like you see us as a heard of useless filth waiting to be saved from our poverty stricken, ghetto, broke a$$ lives who can only be "saved" by your patriarchal patriot of old Donald J. Trump LOL.

I've been in the same job since before he was president and 2 years of his presidency has done nothing unique for black people. You all who believe this are pretty guillable honestly.

Old 05-22-2019, 03:03 PM

926 posts, read 412,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Black Americans generally do worse than other groups in Republican areas too.
That's correct, yes. Why is that, in your opinion?

Old 05-22-2019, 03:06 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,752,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur123 View Post
That's correct, yes. Why is that, in your opinion?

Not sure about the person you are responding to but I feel it is due to the fact that no political party is the savior of any group of people and neither of them have any super powers like many Trumpsters believe Trump has for black people in America.

Old 05-22-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Not sure about the person you are responding to but I feel it is due to the fact that no political party is the savior of any group of people and neither of them have any super powers like many Trumpsters believe Trump has for black people in America.
Yes, but the question was: why do you think Blacks are generally doing worse than other groups?

Old 05-22-2019, 03:36 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,026,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur123 View Post
Euh... no. Why should I be happy if people are being self-destructive? I usually like other people - seeing others suffer does not make me happy.

And I certainly don't demand anyone to do anything or to vote one way or the other. Your comment is a bit strange. I don't demand Black Detroiters to vote for a Republican team that would fix their city. They vote for whoever they want. However, when they are suffering as a result of their poor choices, it does not make me happy. Why would it?
SMH...waste of my time. I made a suggestion. Take me up on it or move on.

Old 05-22-2019, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
SMH...waste of my time. I made a suggestion. Take me up on it or move on.
It was a very strange and inaccurate suggestion.
You can shake your head all your want, I'm not the one living in Detroit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies