U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 02:25 PM

4,996 posts, read 1,991,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I saw the video, with all the loud millennials with their Jeeps, trucks, beer and MAGA gear. Accidents happen when booze is involved. I saw that video, and first thing I thought was "thank god we dont allow that in Florida". You need to learn to accept reality. You can't just always deny everything. They used to allow cars on the beach in Daytona, FL, and accidents happened. It is practically unavoidable when you mix booze, large cars, and pedestrians.
LOL! I'm not the one that can't accept reality... the Go Topless Jeep event and MAGA Beach Party were separate events.

I've yet to see a single video of a MAGA gen-Xer involved in any lawlessness.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:26 PM

10,621 posts, read 9,329,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
LOL at liberals putting down less educated/indoctrinated Americans. Life is for living, not brainwashing and deluding yourself and those around you. If you are ashamed of America and freedom loving Americans (our nation's single greatest asset), we have a saying for you... If you don't love it, leave it!
I love America, you know the one that immigrants such as your ancestors came in built the country up. I just want the same opportunities provided to immigrants that were provided to your grandfather or great grandfather. By the way, I'm 17th generation American, we came in 1640 so you are just an immigrant to me. I'm about as American as apple pie.

Fortunately, my family protected your freedom when your family came from <insert country>. You should do the same.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Making fun of Americans and calling them names worked real well for you folks in 2016, keep it up
And you call us "lib tards" how is that any different from name calling?

Old 05-20-2019, 02:32 PM

44,406 posts, read 17,725,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
It's not just people like me ......
Yes it is. Most people in the USA don't have such clinical hatred towards 10s of millions of their fellow Americans. See the "last to realize part". Take Trump out of this conversation, and you'd have 0 interest in it and the people there.
Nothing you have said is based on any fact as it relates to this event. And certainly not about the 63,000,000 people who voted for Trump.
Quote:
It's funny isn't it how the Trump supporting conservative will berate others for not taking responsibility and owning up to their actions yet refuse to do the same when it involves their own.
Bingo. And in the very next breath too. This is about your hatred of Trump. Nothing else.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I think they are mainly jealous. Where else in the USA, can one drive for 400 miles unobstructed on the surf sand.
From Port Arthur to Brownsville. (Is Brownsville a racist name) LOL!
You must've never gone to the TX Gulf Coast. You can only drive from Port Arthur to the Bolivar Peninsula. Then you have to take a ferry to Galveston Island, then you can drive to Surfside Beach and that's the end of the ride.

Then the next place you can enter the beach is Port Aransas and from there you can drive to South Padre Island. South of Padre Island Seashore you'd need a dune buggy capable of handling 25 ft dunes.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:36 PM

44,406 posts, read 17,725,965 times
Quote:
I saw the video, with all the loud millennials with their Jeeps, trucks, beer and MAGA gear. Accidents happen when booze is involved. I saw that video, and first thing I thought was "thank god we dont allow that in Florida". You need to learn to accept reality. You can't just always deny everything. They used to allow cars on the beach in Daytona, FL, and accidents happened. It is practically unavoidable when you mix booze, large cars, and pedestrians.

Wait. Didn't you say before that millennials were Democrats? You guys can't keep your nonsense straight.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Wow, looks like things spun out of control pretty fast. And now you understand why we don't let people do this on public beaches in Florida (10 major auto-pedestrian accidents).

400 calls for service, 68 arrests, 8 major car crashes: Jeep Weekend in Crystal Beach

https://www.click2houston.com/news/4...-crystal-beach

CRYSTAL BEACH, Texas - There were 400 calls for service on the Bolivar Peninsula during the 'Go Topless' Jeep Weekend at Crystal Beach, according to Henry Trochesset, Galveston County sheriff.

From Friday to Saturday, there were 68 arrests -- 30 of which were alcohol-related and 10 of which were DWI-related -- 10 major auto-pedestrian accidents, eight major car crashes and 14 minor accidents, Trochesset said.

Tell that to all the people who were taken to the hospital, including this quy:

"Another man fell out of the bed of a truck, and the back wheel of the truck he was in ran over his head. He was also transported by LifeFlight."

And

No sheep is safe......Its a miracle no one died.
They call this in the police world a "self cleaning oven". In liberal circles we call this "Darwin awards". Conservatives don't believe in Darwin they believe it's "God's plan" that those people were injured.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:39 PM

14,656 posts, read 3,887,259 times
Go Topless, Hooters and other examples of the types of people that inhabit these places.

I've seen a lot of events here on the Coast and elsewhere in New England and nothing as obnoxious as that. Looks like a bunch of "young Alex Jones" clones....you know, violent bullies like he was in Tx in High School.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Why, I'm shocked! I wonder how much that MAGA LifeFlight cost us.
LifeFlight should've refused them, they should've said "You should pull your self up by your boot strap, I thought you were against 'gubmint help'"

Old 05-20-2019, 02:41 PM

62,703 posts, read 34,176,297 times
Quote:
It's funny isn't it how the Trump supporting conservative will berate others for not taking responsibility and owning up to their actions yet refuse to do the same when it involves their own.
Its absurd they never accept responsibility for anything, not even car accidents. Its always someone else's fault.

Its going to be a rough weekend at Miami Beach (Urban Beach Week), and accidents will happen, and people will get arrested. I will blame whoever is responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or