Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 11:52 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Many sources.

"Tommy Robinson supporters were pictured performing Nazi salutes at protests calling for the far-right criminal to be released from prison.

A man was filmed repeatedly making the gesture while holding a banner reading “f*** Islam” in Whitehall, London, while another Robinson supporter was photographed doing a Nazi salute in Belfast.

Demonstrations took place in several British cities and abroad in locations including New York and Melbourne on Saturday, seeing thousands of people calling for Robinson to be freed."
Bernie people did that for the photo op during Trump rallies, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2019, 12:54 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Many sources.

"Tommy Robinson supporters were pictured performing Nazi salutes at protests calling for the far-right criminal to be released from prison.

A man was filmed repeatedly making the gesture while holding a banner reading “f*** Islam” in Whitehall, London, while another Robinson supporter was photographed doing a Nazi salute in Belfast.

Demonstrations took place in several British cities and abroad in locations including New York and Melbourne on Saturday, seeing thousands of people calling for Robinson to be freed."
Any links to those?

Old 05-20-2019, 02:11 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
What is this lovefest from American rightwingers for a British felon? Is it just because he shares their Islamophobia and bigotry?

Old 05-20-2019, 02:13 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
"I've seen people who have hated me turn around and do full 360".

That means they still hate ya Tommy.

Chalk up another one for the public schools the statist Right bootlickers love so much.
Now that is funny.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:14 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Any links to those?
Yes, I am sure you can manage to find them.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:16 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
What is this lovefest from American rightwingers for a British felon? Is it just because he shares their Islamophobia and bigotry?
They adore Putin and the Russkies because it is a white race nation. Interesting thing is that I have seen so many young Russian girls who have come here at a young age or born here of Russian parents dating black guys.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:18 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,786,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The right holds a love fest and the cops have to hold back the violent left.

Its a world wide movement !!! The Trump movement !!!

People have had it with the lefts bowel movement policies of craping on the street.
Is "craping" anything like vaping? Probably makes your breath worse, though, huh?

Old 05-20-2019, 02:20 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
"I've seen people who have hated me turn around and do full 360".

That means they still hate ya Tommy.

Chalk up another one for the public schools the statist Right bootlickers love so much.
Sounds like a real rocket scientist.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:21 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Many sources.

Odd, some one saying "f××× Islam" and someone giving a "Nazi salute" in the same crowd. If I remember from history the Nazi SS had Muslim battalions, and Hilter had meetings with the Grand Muffti of Palistine, in addition to Khomeni, and the Islamic Republic of Iran being raving anti-Semites and Holocaust Deniers

Old 05-20-2019, 02:27 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Yes, I am sure you can manage to find them.
I’m not the one quoting things without a source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies