Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 01:54 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He said it! He knows. He has all the intel at his fingertips to know and not just blurt that out.

Questioned today after the meeting with Pelosi & Schumer. Happened just now.

Trump is not going to let them get away with it. Mueller Time, is OVER. The Barr Tab, will be paid.
For a guy who’s “Totally Exonerated,” Trump sure is hell-bent on undermining the Mueller report and preventing Congress and the American people from seeing the facts and evidence that supposedly would support his false claims of no collusion and no obstruction. Somethings not adding up.

How his supporters are not insulted by his whining childish lying baffles me. Trump calls himself ‘the most transparent president’ but refuses to cooperate with a co-equal branch of government. Laughable.

As far as today's stunt. Totally planned. He is afraid to cooperate with Democrats on important legislation and once again revealed his willingness to punish America because of his lack of courage. I smell a red herring.

Old 05-22-2019, 01:56 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
LMAO. Trump had already ruined himself before Barrack Obama ever got into politics.

Hell, Trump made a fool of himself going up against Rosie O'Donnell. He's been a known fraud for decades, don't try to blame this on Obama.

Everyone knows the reason Trump had to bail on this meeting is because he didn't have a plan. Both sides want Infrastructure, but Trump doesn't have the leadership or the fortitude to do what it takes to pay for it. So rather than admit he's not up to the job, he trumped up this "I can't work with them" skit. It's all BS and everyone knows it, except maybe him. he may actually believe his own lies by now.
Yet, he is STILL your President.
He still ruined his reputation before Barrack Obama ever got into politics.

“Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what the reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character.”
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Trump never learned this lesson.

Old 05-22-2019, 01:58 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Trump has not won his whole term!

Judge says Deutsche Bank, Capital One can give Trump financial records to House Democrats
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/judg...democrats.html

Old 05-22-2019, 01:59 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Having the outsider running things, is unfortunately not working, and the corrupt lying democrats are 100% to blame for it.
He's not running things. He's running away from things, apparently. Big baby.

Old 05-22-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Trump has not won his whole term!

Judge says Deutsche Bank, Capital One can give Trump financial records to House Democrats
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/judg...democrats.html
Guess Trump will appeal that too.

Old 05-22-2019, 02:01 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Having the outsider running things, is unfortunately not working, and the <snip> democrats are 100% to blame for it.
That's an excuse, not a reason.

(Quit making excuses for the miscreant.)

~

Attached Thumbnails
TRUMP: "It Started The Second I Came Down The Escalator"-potus-trump.jpg  

Old 05-22-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Caved? How about compromising for once. I know, that's a dirty word for you liberals.
He caved. Barr didn't want to be held in contempt. That's the only reason he's releasing the counterintelligence. Do you think he would do that if his ass wasn't on the line?

Old 05-22-2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Pelosi should have kept her mouth shut heading into that meeting. She took an enormous first swing, and shouldn’t be very surprised that Trump swung back.

All of them behaving like children. ALL OF THEM.
Trump had this planned out before the meeting ever started. None of what he did was by accident. If he's so innocent he should release any and everything to the Dems to prove his innocence. But instead he is blocking, blocking, blocking.

Old 05-22-2019, 02:21 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,778,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He caved. Barr didn't want to be held in contempt. That's the only reason he's releasing the counterintelligence. Do you think he would do that if his ass wasn't on the line?

It's a game, don't you get it? If this goes to the court (which it eventually will) it's important for Barr and the DOJ to show they have tried (which actually they have) everything to appease the bloodthirsty democrats.

Old 05-22-2019, 02:30 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,918,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Please don’t presume to know what’s in my head. I assure you that you do not. Let’s not make this personal by suggesting you have any reading on me, especially after I myself admonished both sides for their childish behavior.
Maybe it was the "Nancy started and Donnie finished it" narrative that did you in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies