Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 09:16 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,247,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
"Biggest stupidity" doesn't even make sense. Did you misread your talking points email?
OP always makes threads in bursts. I'd be curious to see if there is some sort of schedule to it, but that would be far too much effort to devote to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2019, 10:36 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I've always felt that Trump's biggest stupidity was insulting the Washington Post and NY Times.

But, as someone was saying on TV, it's not too bright to attack Pelosi when she's one of the few high-level Dems who is not clamoring for impeachment.
That is very true. Maybe Trump knows that she wont change her mind and is taking advantage of it? The dems would be spending time and money that could be used for elections.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:59 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,201,315 times
Pelosi can push Trump’s buttons in a way most people can’t. I find it exceptionally entertaining.

Old 05-23-2019, 11:29 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,983,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
People are gonna look back at TDS the same way we look back at doctors that said slaves ran away because of a medical condition that caused them to flee..

...huh?...please expound on that thought, if you will....

Old 05-23-2019, 11:34 PM

29,808 posts, read 24,880,628 times
This thread is biggest stupidity on CD right now. We'll see what lefties can surprise us with tomorrow. Who knows, maybe this thread will become second-biggest stupidity. One thing is certain though... Pelosi is 2nd biggest stupidity in DC, as AOC holds 1st place in the category of biggest stupidity. Lefties sure do know how to pick em...

Old 05-23-2019, 11:41 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Biggest stupidity? That sounds really intelligent.
It sounds like the OP is not a native English speaker. Russian perhaps?

Quote:
Karaulova, who studied philosophy at Moscow State University, was stopped close to the border in Turkey en route to Syria after her father Pavel reported her missing.

Then aged 20, she had never met extremist fanatic Airat Samatov, 36, she hoped to “impress” with her sexy underwear.
---
She said: "What I did and what happened is the biggest stupidity I've ever done in my life, for which I cannot stop blaming myself. I keep thinking about it.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/888593...reed-lingerie/

Old 05-24-2019, 12:40 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Pelosi? What makes her above reproach? Obama care? That scam that screwed so many of us? That scam that was perpetrated on the American public instead of a viable healthcare alternative? Or was it that oversized gavel meant to rub the rights nose in her authority?

As far as I am concerned Pelosi is worthy of nothing but scorn. The irony is that is a man like Trump delivering it. I wonder, how many campaign dollars did Pelosi accept from scum bags like Trump? That's what makes Pelosi and those like her such complete frauds, that and their fake outrage.

Old 05-24-2019, 12:40 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,111,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...huh?...please expound on that thought, if you will....
Basically some made up illness..

Old 05-24-2019, 12:50 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,201,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Pelosi? What makes her above reproach? Obama care? That scam that screwed so many of us? That scam that was perpetrated on the American public instead of a viable healthcare alternative? Or was it that oversized gavel meant to rub the rights nose in her authority?

As far as I am concerned Pelosi is worthy of nothing but scorn. The irony is that is a man like Trump delivering it. I wonder, how many campaign dollars did Pelosi accept from scum bags like Trump? That's what makes Pelosi and those like her such complete frauds, that and their fake outrage.
I’ve never seen Pelosi “outraged.” She is a very dispassionate lady, actually.

At any rate, she’s your Speaker of the House, and you have to deal with her until your elected representatives collectively decide otherwise. Maybe you guys should have campaigned harder during the house elections. Her prerogative is what it is, and if you have a problem with it, write to your representative.

I think this is why she causes so much consternation with Trump and his millions of minions. Unlike the countless cabinet members, aides, etc who he can and does just fire, he can’t fire Pelosi. When Pelosi does her job Trump sees it as a threat to his ballooned ego, because that’s the type of person Trump is. But he has no choice but to deal with her, because she’s not going away. Womp womp.

Old 05-24-2019, 01:00 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Not sure what your point is. This thread is about Trump and his ill-judged actions.
No

You put Pelosi in the thread title !!! Its about her too, obviously !!!

Case dismissed !!! Next !!!

I'm not sure what happened to Pelosi !!! Clearly she has lost a couple of steps and is channeling Elmer Fudd lately, in action and in speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzQ9kxs6RL8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies