Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2019, 05:07 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Lower to 'dems level'? Excuse me?
You've got it the wrong way around.

How can you possibly get lower than mocking the disabled, mocking people who faint, mocking people who are unwell, mocking people with brain cancer, mocking people 'who were captured', mocking people who trip? All from the Trump side over the last few years.

No offense, I know you meant well with your post in a kind of offhand way, but it's time some of you guys opened your eyes to what Trump supporters have become.
You must not be old enough to remember John Tower, who after the dems trashed him during is confirmation hearing said, "Where do I go to get my reputation back" or Clarence Thomas or when the dem ran an add showing the repubs pushing granny over the cliff or W Bush being shown driving a pick up truck dragging a black man, billl clinton establishing his "war room" to ATTACK and DISCREDIT the woman who came forth with sexual accusations against him and hillary calling all of them "bimbos", etc., etc. etc. Did you watch the Judge Kavannaugh hearings?

You also dismiss all the nasty things the dems have said about Trump, so save the sanctimonious attitude. And if you check, you will find Trump is a COUNTER puncher meaning, he did NOT throw the 1st punch. As they say, "If you can't take it, DON''T dish it out"

Dems are hypocrites to the core!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2019, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
Nadler is in a high stress job and obviously not in the best of health. Trump is showing signs of advancing dementia on top of his other personality problems. These old men need to go sit in a rocking chair somewhere and turn the work over to people who are still young enough to do the job. I'm an old guy myself, and refuse to vote for anybody over 60. Let the young ones take over.
"Nadler is in a high stress job" only of HIS OWN doings.

"Trump is showing signs of advancing dementia on top of his other personality problems.", and you got your medical degree, where?

" These old men need to go sit in a rocking chair somewhere" how sexist of you! DIANE feinstein is 85, NANCY pelosi is 79 and lets NOT forget ruth ginsburg is 86.

Funny, I don't ever recall you call for THEM to retire.

Old 05-26-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Jerry Nadler may not be able to serve out the remainder of his term.
Confidential Sources are confirming he did in fact have a stroke. No indications of how severe.

He is to resign as Chairman of the House.

Damn! Never take life for granted.

"He is to resign as Chairman of the House." Slow down, take you meds and read CAREFULLY, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY)

Old 05-26-2019, 05:31 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
It's pretty funny watching libs defend Nadler in one breath, then claiming Trump is too old or sickly to do his job. Compared to Pelosi, Bernie or Biden, Trump appears to be in his mid 50's.

Old 05-26-2019, 05:38 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
It's pretty funny watching libs defend Nadler in one breath, then claiming Trump is too old or sickly to do his job. Compared to Pelosi, Bernie or Biden, Trump appears to be in his mid 50's.
trump can't even walk a few hundred yards - he needs a golf cart to drive him. Mid 50s my a$$.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...hrough-siciliy

Old 05-26-2019, 05:46 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You must not be old enough to remember John Tower, who after the dems trashed him during is confirmation hearing said, "Where do I go to get my reputation back" or Clarence Thomas or when the dem ran an add showing the repubs pushing granny over the cliff or W Bush being shown driving a pick up truck dragging a black man, billl clinton establishing his "war room" to ATTACK and DISCREDIT the woman who came forth with sexual accusations against him and hillary calling all of them "bimbos", etc., etc. etc. Did you watch the Judge Kavannaugh hearings?

You also dismiss all the nasty things the dems have said about Trump, so save the sanctimonious attitude. And if you check, you will find Trump is a COUNTER puncher meaning, he did NOT throw the 1st punch. As they say, "If you can't take it, DON''T dish it out"

Dems are hypocrites to the core!
Yes, absolutely. They attack Republicans for the very thing they themselves are guilty of - and often far more so. They condemn Trump for saying "women let you grab them by the ….." (which I admit is crass, but I betcha lots of men talk like this) while downplaying the actual sexual assaults Clinton perpetrated on his lower-level staff. (He even paid off Paula Jones to the tune of $800,000 to drop her lawsuit as Hillary ripped into the reputations of his already victimized women.)

Old 05-26-2019, 05:48 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
trump can't even walk a few hundred yards - he needs a golf cart to drive him. Mid 50s my a$$.

And Hillary could barely stand for more than 10 minutes, needed help ascending a flight of stairs, and practically coughed up a lung when she was trying to speak. Yet you liberals were fine with that. My mother was in better physical shape in her mid 80s than Hillary is now.

Old 05-26-2019, 06:03 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post

What fantasy world are you living in? Watching Trump, he has more energy than most 50-year-olds. I'm assuming you don't watch his rallies, but rely on 10-second soundbites on CNN, so I'm not surprised by your views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies