Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 06:01 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,118,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
"Moral leader" LMAO
"immoral leader" would be more appropriate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2019, 07:45 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Why would a person of conscience care what the abortion loving left says about a woman's "choice" to kill her baby? Hint: we don't
And you should not. You should decide for yourself, your wife and your kids, etc......

We agree..fully.

So, don't listen to preachers and don't listen to me either. Think. Then follow the Rule of Law.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:51 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
He is right. Abortion loving Dems need to wake up and listen to the Pope. The Pope is the moral leader of the world and his teachings must be adhered to, even by far left.
This is news, that the Pope is against abortion?

No, Dems should not listen to the Pope. If you want a theocracy, move to another country. And he is not the "moral leader of the world," just because you follow him. And Popes are not necessarily moral leaders as you must know from WWII, for instance.

Old 05-26-2019, 07:51 AM

10,231 posts, read 6,315,362 times
My ruptured ectopic pregnancy in a Catholic Hospital. Shooting pain down to my leg and very heavy bleeding. Doctor suspected ectopic pregnancy and tried to get me into a Non-Section Hospital but no beds available. "I hate to do this to you but no other choice". Had no idea at the time. He said he could come to hospital as soon as he could.

He ordered a sonogram, I be put on an IV, and my blood pressure monitored. I got nothing. Pregnancy test instead (came back negative). "We don't do abortions here", nurse said. Then I was left there alone. I could feel myself drifting off. No, cannot do that. I got up and walked the hallways for hours. Nurses gave me dirty looks and I gave it back to them. They did not give me so much as a sanitary pad. I stuffed paper towels in my panties.

When my doctor came and saw me walking the halls, he started screaming at all the hospital staff. It was only then that his orders were followed. The sonogram showed that my tube had ruptured and I had massive internal bleeding. Did they care about my life? No, only a dead 7 week embryo.

I don't remember this, but the woman in my room said after I was wheeled back from surgery, I was screaming, "You are not going to KILL ME". "I will live to see my little daughter grow up".

"Miracle" they said that I hadn't gone into a coma. I did not want to see any Priest but he came anyway. Said he knew I was bitter about losing my baby. No, Father, I am bitter about you almost killing me. For WHAT? You cannot abort an already dead baby.

Just thought I would share my experience in the hope that no woman ever has to go through something like this. BTW, my daughter is now 40 years old and a mother herself. She was only 3 at the time but remember it well as the day Mom almost died.

Old 05-26-2019, 07:53 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
He is right. Abortion loving Dems need to wake up and listen to the Pope. The Pope is the moral leader of the world and his teachings must be adhered to, even by far left.
Dems aren't abortion loving. I don't know anyone how "loves" abortion. And no, the Pope's teachings do not have to be adhered to. He's not the king. Amazing the Pope rails against abortion yet refuses to do anything about those accused of molestation. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Old 05-26-2019, 08:57 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Dems aren't abortion loving. I don't know anyone how "loves" abortion. And no, the Pope's teachings do not have to be adhered to. He's not the king. Amazing the Pope rails against abortion yet refuses to do anything about those accused of molestation. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Well, legalized 'murder' is a much greater problem than molestation by some priests!

Old 05-26-2019, 09:38 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
My ruptured ectopic pregnancy in a Catholic Hospital. Shooting pain down to my leg and very heavy bleeding. Doctor suspected ectopic pregnancy and tried to get me into a Non-Section Hospital but no beds available. "I hate to do this to you but no other choice". Had no idea at the time. He said he could come to hospital as soon as he could.

He ordered a sonogram, I be put on an IV, and my blood pressure monitored. I got nothing. Pregnancy test instead (came back negative). "We don't do abortions here", nurse said. Then I was left there alone. I could feel myself drifting off. No, cannot do that. I got up and walked the hallways for hours. Nurses gave me dirty looks and I gave it back to them. They did not give me so much as a sanitary pad. I stuffed paper towels in my panties.

When my doctor came and saw me walking the halls, he started screaming at all the hospital staff. It was only then that his orders were followed. The sonogram showed that my tube had ruptured and I had massive internal bleeding. Did they care about my life? No, only a dead 7 week embryo.

I don't remember this, but the woman in my room said after I was wheeled back from surgery, I was screaming, "You are not going to KILL ME". "I will live to see my little daughter grow up".

"Miracle" they said that I hadn't gone into a coma. I did not want to see any Priest but he came anyway. Said he knew I was bitter about losing my baby. No, Father, I am bitter about you almost killing me. For WHAT? You cannot abort an already dead baby.

Just thought I would share my experience in the hope that no woman ever has to go through something like this. BTW, my daughter is now 40 years old and a mother herself. She was only 3 at the time but remember it well as the day Mom almost died.
Yes, and I was kidnapped by Planned Parenthood and forced to abort my nearly full term fetus just because I was black.

Old 05-26-2019, 09:42 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
The ephebophile (not pedophile scandal) certainly give the Catholic haters an excuse to spread their anti-Catholic bigotry.

The Pope is actually a leftist on economic issues and the death penalty. The Catholic church has a consistent policy on the sacredness of life.

Old 05-26-2019, 10:48 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, legalized 'murder' is a much greater problem than molestation by some priests!
Anyone who seriously thinks molestation is better than abortions should be on a list so I make sure I never move my family anywhere near them when we adopt one day.

Old 05-26-2019, 11:35 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
For the OPs information, even religious conservative women have abortions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies