Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2019, 07:35 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Indeed. That is just one of the many media lies the msm pushes. They never learn, but this thing with Pelosi, was supposed to be funny, and not meant to be serious. Of course, hypocritical libs now suddenly care about fake news
And, it was very funny!

Old 05-26-2019, 07:41 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,669,238 times
The thing about being a "conservative" today is that you can lie with every breath - and when you are caught at it, you just say "didn't you know, that was a joke?"......

I've followed both the news and current events for many decades and it seems there were a LOT fewer jokes at high levels formerly.

At least let's keep the jokes to Mad Magazine, SNL and other places where it is known something is a joke.

To spread propaganda, lies and 1/2 truths 24/7/365 and then say "you have no sense of humor" does not compute. Sorry.

Old 05-26-2019, 07:42 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The thing about being a "conservative" today is that you can lie with every breath - and when you are caught at it, you just say "didn't you know, that was a joke?"......

I've followed both the news and current events for many decades and it seems there were a LOT fewer jokes at high levels formerly.

At least let's keep the jokes to Mad Magazine, SNL and other places where it is known something is a joke.

To spread propaganda, lies and 1/2 truths 24/7/365 and then say "you have no sense of humor" does not compute. Sorry.
Oh, come on. In reality, the thing about breathing today is that lies are truth. The left and the MSM mainstreamed this new reality and now, we all live in a world of alternative facts. People across the spectrum do it.

Old 05-26-2019, 07:48 AM

8,496 posts, read 4,557,552 times
Trump pushes false narratives all the time. Very little truth comes from him.

Old 05-26-2019, 07:54 AM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Bullcrap.

The left leaning propaganda machine is in full force and you now what, I'm far from being a right winger and i can see this crap for what it is.... It's a liberal biased zoo this media.

Legalize all drugs
Legaize all forms of prostitution
Legalize all forms of gambling.
Legalize all forms of alternative marriage.

Lol, see... not a righty.
What's that got to do with broadcasting doctored Pelosi videos?

Old 05-26-2019, 08:12 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They showed both videos on several of the news channels side by side, it appears to be slowed down in the doctored video. The White House has not denied that it was doctored.
I've seen them side-by-side and they seem fine. Why don;t you post them & let's judge for ourselves?

Old 05-26-2019, 08:13 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Still waiting forf someone to back up their claims of the video being "doctored" (whatever that means?). You'd think lefties would be racing in to prove their point? What an opportunity to throw this right in my face.

Old 05-26-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Oh, come on. In reality, the thing about breathing today is that lies are truth. The left and the MSM mainstreamed this new reality and now, we all live in a world of alternative facts. People across the spectrum do it.
Sure - if one can honestly say "Trump is a moral and ethical individual who speaks the objective truth" - well, then, you are 100% correct!

Once you buy the Big Lie, all other lies just fall into place. Goebels would have been proud.

"Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths. Those are found in other circumstances"

"I speak differently in the provinces than I do in Berlin, and when I speak in Bayreuth, I say different things from what I say in the Pharus Hall. That is a matter of practice, not of theory"

Old 05-26-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Still waiting forf someone to back up their claims of the video being "doctored" (whatever that means?). You'd think lefties would be racing in to prove their point? What an opportunity to throw this right in my face.
This leftie will never watch it because it has zero to do with making things better for the world.

I'm glad that y'all spend so much time entertaining yourself......the dearth of "conservative" comedians has always concerned me. But let's not bring that into Politics discussions.

We have bigger problems than all your fake news bits that we've heard before.....(she's old, she's sick, she's ugly, she had blood coming out of her, etc.).

Old 05-26-2019, 08:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Watch and you decide if it's doctored.

It's not. Pulosi has issues. Listen to the Lou Dobbs interview. It's spot on

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/stat...40543939153920

Good lands. You are STILL sharing an obviously doctored video and proclaiming it as truth?

Yes. It's doctored. I saw the actual conference. They have slowed down her voice.

It's pretty easy to make anyone sound insane when you do that. Even Dear Leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies