Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Because ”orange man bad”
Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country" | The Smoking Gun

Seriously, the msm needs to tone back the hate.
How is that any worse than committing suicide in protest of any other political climate? During the 1968 Soviet block invasion of Czechoslovakia, a student killed himself in public in protest of reinstatement of hardened communism in that country. I can easily imagine, for example, a repeal of the second amendment, at least a few gun owners shooting themselves to protest such a repeal. That would look just as crazy to "the left" as stabbing one's self over Trump looks to "the right". Who's really to say who is more crazy? Or even if it's crazy at all to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2019, 06:25 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Here's another one from the past...

June 2018...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Not exactly Trump Derangement Syndrome... maybe it's a TAD of the full blown syndrome - Trump Addiction Disorder.

I am a Trump Addict –And so are others

Regardless of the political party, each would give a rational explanation for what they were doing; so rational, as to be boring. As a result, like many others, I drifted away from watching the evening TV news. I am now addicted to watching it because Donald Trump became president. Like a locomotive crashing into a granite mountainside, my boring, orderly world of normality was demolished.

Our addiction to Trump may be compelled by our growing dependency to know how will this all end? Who will go to jail? Will anyone go to jail? Who actually helped the Russians influence our national election? How many songbirds will it take to nudge Congress to take some definitive action?

As each day begins I realize we are in a national reality show, even when the TV is turned off. And yet, it is too hard to walk away from it without grabbing the remote. What did Trump tweet today?

Old 06-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
This was actually a staged stunt. The full video shows her 'prepping' her scream and looking up at the camera.

Although the fact that it's staged makes it worse, I think.
And you don't think Alex Jones and Michael Savage stage their rants? Or even Rush Limbaugh (even if he's not quite as fervent as the other two)?

Old 06-06-2019, 06:52 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
Trump is now the 3rd president with supporters claiming derangement syndrome for those who don't love him. Started with George W.
The people claiming derangement syndrome are as annoying as people who freak out about every single thing the president does.

If you don't know derangement when you see it, I just don't know what to say.

Getting back to the archives, I'm betting that the five cops had plenty to say at the donut shop about this dotty dame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDiqPUe4h8

Old 06-06-2019, 06:54 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Is this really a bad thing

Old 06-06-2019, 06:55 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Because ”orange man bad”
Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country" | The Smoking Gun

Was the knife ok?

Old 06-06-2019, 06:58 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Because ”orange man bad”

If she only had a gun. Total loser in trumpland for not dying. AMIRITE?

Old 06-06-2019, 06:59 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
She's been committed to a mental hospital before.
if you're not intelligent enough to actually read the article you're citing, you're just as bad as the person in the article.

She's got mental health issues, as note here and in the article.

There's AMPLE examples of TDS without resorting to scanning the internet for "Trump bad!" and then not having enough intelligence to read the article.

Old 06-06-2019, 07:07 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Yep, we're all fumbling for the steak knives because of Trump. Right you are.

Old 06-06-2019, 07:10 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
It will be Trump supporters turn to go insane when and if he is defeated in 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies