Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 12:11 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times

Advertisements

"Many people are saying" = I MADE IT UP

Old 06-08-2019, 12:23 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Funny that all the Trumpers that take "many people are saying" as proof, are the first ones to scream FAKE NEWS when it's, "a white house official" or " people within Trumps administration" say...just more proof of their love for fake news, so long as it confirms their bias.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:20 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 14 hours ago)

27,162 posts, read 13,449,232 times
I think the Queen is probably happiest us with her family and friends, and she has had a lot of new additions in recent years which no doubt pleased he rimmensely.

The Queen has met a lot of US Presidents over the years, and I am sure she was very pleased to meet with great men like Eisenhower.

However the happiest I have seen her was out riding with Ronald Reagan, as Reagan had a shared passion for horses and was also by all accounts good company and a good story teller as well as enjoying a joke.

The Queen later visited Reagans's Ranch near Santa Barbara in California.

New Book Details the Bond Between Ronald Reagan and Queen

Saying that, I think Trump's visit went extremely well, as did the D-Day Commemorations.

In terms of 20th Century Presidents, there are four Presidents who have memorials and stutues in the UK, they are FDR, Eisenhower, JFK and Reagan.

Last edited by Brave New World; 06-08-2019 at 04:41 AM..

Old 06-08-2019, 04:21 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
She certainly hid it well.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:30 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,986,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Funny that all the Trumpers that take "many people are saying" as proof, are the first ones to scream FAKE NEWS when it's, "a white house official" or " people within Trumps administration" say...just more proof of their love for fake news, so long as it confirms their bias.
There are confirmed sources someplace.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:38 AM

14,772 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
President Trump on Queen:

"The meeting with the Queen was incredible, I think I can say I really got to know her because I sat with her many times and we had automatic chemistry, you will understand that feeling,"

"It's a good feeling. But she's a spectacular woman."
When asked by Fox News' Laura Ingraham if he fist-bumped the Queen, Mr Trump said: "I did not, but I had a great relationship, we had a really great time.

"There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time.

"We had a period we were talking solid straight, I didn't even know who the other people at the table were, never spoke to them. We just had a great time together."

So says Trump.
He also says Windmills cause cancer and that the Moon is part of Mars.
He says you can't believe what you see or hear. And he also says that he is a very stable Genius and that he has a very big Brain.

Just his Narcissistic Personality Order in full display again.
With some of the thing that he says, it would be hard not to laugh.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:08 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
I’m certain she had several good laughs in Trump’s presence. Trump is quite obviously not intellectually curious. Trump is a terrible communicator, and he’s void of any sense of self awareness.

Any intelligent person would be amused being around that level of buffoonery. Sadly, the buffoon wouldn’t know the joke is on him.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:17 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
a quick google image search shows similar pictures with obama, gw bush, clinton and a great one of the queen telling a joke that completely busts reagan up.
From what I've read she got on better with the Reagans than with any other American president and first lady.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:22 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
So in 93 years of life, THIS is the best time she has had, according to mysteriously unnamed people? Not any time with her family or a myriad of lifetime events?

Silly. He can't just say it went well if it did (did it? Need to read) , it has to be the most glorious event ever.
Are you surprised? This is the mind of an egomaniac everything they do is the best ever. The sad part is again his supporters that take it as gospel and repeat it like is true.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:17 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
President Trump on Queen:

"The meeting with the Queen was incredible, I think I can say I really got to know her because I sat with her many times and we had automatic chemistry, you will understand that feeling,"

"It's a good feeling. But she's a spectacular woman."
When asked by Fox News' Laura Ingraham if he fist-bumped the Queen, Mr Trump said: "I did not, but I had a great relationship, we had a really great time.

"There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time.

"We had a period we were talking solid straight, I didn't even know who the other people at the table were, never spoke to them. We just had a great time together."

IOW, Trump is the "people" who said they've never seen the Queen have a better time than when she was with Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies