Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 03:50 PM

12,955 posts, read 9,599,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
If he was trying to troll , the Left... it obviously worked like a charm... again. They’ve all got their panties in a bunch over something so innocuous that it makes them look even more petty today than yesterday.
You folks are killin me! Keep it up... I love to laugh at you.
I don't wear panties thank you. But I doubt anyone on the left is all bunched up over this. It's the fact that something like this means so much to some on the right, like Trump gave the Queen the best time of her life. We are having just as much fun with it as you, and it just amazed us what you guys find important or as news.

Old 06-08-2019, 03:50 PM

8,341 posts, read 4,326,545 times
The Queen of England has been queen since Trump was about 6 years old. She has more political experience and savvy than Trump can even comprehend. She knows how to put on a show and cater to anyone's ego if she feels the need. Her entire life has been on stage. She has been doing Shakespeare while Trump's claim to fame is reality show vaudeville. I'm not even sure the "Trump Show" meets vaudeville standards. Sure she appears to be having a good time. She is probably laughing her arse off as Trump tries to fit into real class.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:05 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,105,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
The Queen of England has been queen since Trump was about 6 years old. She has more political experience and savvy than Trump can even comprehend. She knows how to put on a show and cater to anyone's ego if she feels the need. Her entire life has been on stage. She has been doing Shakespeare while Trump's claim to fame is reality show vaudeville. I'm not even sure the "Trump Show" meets vaudeville standards. Sure she appears to be having a good time. She is probably laughing her arse off as Trump tries to fit into real class.
The amount of effort, twisting and stretching you guys do to deny Trump even the smallest positive shows just how bad the TDS is! Trump really knows how to destroy you guys by using your own derangement against you. He knows all he has to do is spend a few seconds with a tweet or photo and you guys writhe and contort to deny him while he WINS WINS WINS! It's quite a sight to see!

I know you see something different inside you echo chambers and bubble worlds...but everyone else is laughing at you.

Reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo

Old 06-08-2019, 04:31 PM

10,506 posts, read 6,126,623 times
It's a little thing called having 'etiquette', something Trump is probably unfamiliar with.

The Queen is a lovely person.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:44 PM

9,471 posts, read 9,341,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
So in 93 years of life, THIS is the best time she has had, according to mysteriously unnamed people? Not any time with her family or a myriad of lifetime events?

Silly. He can't just say it went well if it did (did it? Need to read) , it has to be the most glorious event ever.
You’re right! That’s the way narcissists act. Trump is the embodiment of that condition.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:46 PM

35,515 posts, read 20,876,462 times
I’m sure he is a great charmer - entertainer etc but means nothing for running a country.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:46 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,476,518 times
She misses have having a court jester and having Trump there reminder her when they had one.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:08 PM

31,733 posts, read 26,686,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
President Trump on Queen:

"The meeting with the Queen was incredible, I think I can say I really got to know her because I sat with her many times and we had automatic chemistry, you will understand that feeling,"

"It's a good feeling. But she's a spectacular woman."
When asked by Fox News' Laura Ingraham if he fist-bumped the Queen, Mr Trump said: "I did not, but I had a great relationship, we had a really great time.

"There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time.

"We had a period we were talking solid straight, I didn't even know who the other people at the table were, never spoke to them. We just had a great time together."

Any thread that begins with "they" in title but then fails to identify who such persons are not only is bad composition, but woefully lacking in any sort of integrity. Equally failing to give sources for quotes just brings this entire thing down to random musings from the peanut gallery.

Get back to us when you can attach verifiable names to "they", and or HM/Buckingham Palace issues some sort of official announcement.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:23 PM

10,640 posts, read 4,272,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Any thread that begins with "they" in title but then fails to identify who such persons are not only is bad composition, but woefully lacking in any sort of integrity. Equally failing to give sources for quotes just brings this entire thing down to random musings from the peanut gallery.

Get back to us when you can attach verifiable names to "they", and or HM/Buckingham Palace issues some sort of official announcement.
No need to provide sources for Trump's quotes.
I mean do you really think I'd misquote him?
And "they" were never identified, so what else should I call them?
Its like those anonymous "sources close to the President" that CNN use, no need for names.....

Old 06-08-2019, 06:42 PM

15,495 posts, read 10,433,378 times
"People said they've never seen the Queen have a better time than when she was with President Trump"

Well, I think it's a given that everyone had a splendid time. All the events went off smoothly, the 75th Anniversary of D-day was properly honored. Me thinks, the 93 year old queen has had many jolly good times though. But, yes she seemed to enjoy herself, sweet lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies