U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 10:35 PM

5,428 posts, read 1,542,035 times

Advertisements

President Trump on Queen:

"The meeting with the Queen was incredible, I think I can say I really got to know her because I sat with her many times and we had automatic chemistry, you will understand that feeling,"

"It's a good feeling. But she's a spectacular woman."
When asked by Fox News' Laura Ingraham if he fist-bumped the Queen, Mr Trump said: "I did not, but I had a great relationship, we had a really great time.

"There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time.

"We had a period we were talking solid straight, I didn't even know who the other people at the table were, never spoke to them. We just had a great time together."

Old 06-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Status: "serving a suspended sentence for not being a right winger" (set 21 days ago)

7,329 posts, read 4,448,270 times
"Many people are saying..." SMH

Old 06-07-2019, 10:44 PM

9,199 posts, read 7,055,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post

"The meeting with the Queen was incredible, I think I can say I really got to know her because I sat with her many times and we had automatic chemistry, you will understand that feeling,"

When asked by Fox News' Laura Ingraham if he fist-bumped the Queen, Mr Trump said: "I did not, but I had a great relationship, we had a really great time.

"There are those that say they have never seen the Queen have a better time, a more animated time.

"We had a period we were talking solid straight, I didn't even know who the other people at the table were, never spoke to them. We just had a great time together."
OH, Trump said it. Never mind. Trump’s the “people” in that story.

Old 06-07-2019, 10:46 PM

3,470 posts, read 951,218 times
So in 93 years of life, THIS is the best time she has had, according to mysteriously unnamed people? Not any time with her family or a myriad of lifetime events?

Silly. He can't just say it went well if it did (did it? Need to read) , it has to be the most glorious event ever.

Old 06-07-2019, 10:48 PM

578 posts, read 169,193 times
Quote:

I've never seen the the queen get on so well with any other president. This has got to be the sweetest pic I've ever seen of her and a US president.

I was unable to find it anywhere online.

It brings a smile because I just adore both of them. It so genuine, which seems rare.
Attached Thumbnails
People said they've never seen the Queen have a better time than when she was with President Trump-presidentandthequeen.png  

Old 06-07-2019, 11:23 PM

39,530 posts, read 47,699,472 times
People said they've never seen the Queen have a better time than when she was with President Trump

He must have tweaked her twitter.

Old 06-07-2019, 11:29 PM

8,548 posts, read 5,373,977 times
Quote:

Oh for crying out loud, is this even news and who cares. At 93 years old, I'm sure she had tons of better time.

Old 06-07-2019, 11:36 PM

20,325 posts, read 9,862,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
It so genuine, which seems rare.

a quick google image search shows similar pictures with obama, gw bush, clinton and a great one of the queen telling a joke that completely busts reagan up.

Old 06-07-2019, 11:37 PM

11,604 posts, read 4,909,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe the photog View Post
"many people are saying..." smh
bingo.

Old 06-08-2019, 12:10 AM

9,130 posts, read 2,996,123 times
It's been known since she was a girl, that she has quite a sense of humour. But that must have been put to a hard test, meeting with Trump. He got to play court jester for the day------amusing the royalty with his foolishness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or