U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 03:19 PM

32,440 posts, read 16,612,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Straight people are nut jobs now...got it. Cool story bro. We know the cultural marxists hate us but we won't back down.
No, nutjobs are nutjobs.

Anyway, at this point you've already admitted you're just doing it for the attention. Like a class clown looking for affirmation, positive or negative. Powerless in every respect except in the sense of "You reacted to my antics. I forced you to acknowledge me!"

Making the choice of parade marshall incredibly fitting. A man who could never gain attention due to his contributions, for there are none - but who did manage to get a lot of people to notice him, briefly.

Old 06-08-2019, 03:21 PM

623 posts, read 127,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
No, nutjobs are nutjobs.

Anyway, at this point you've already admitted you're just doing it for the attention. Like a class clown looking for affirmation, positive or negative. Powerless in every respect except in the sense of "You reacted to my antics. I forced you to acknowledge me!"

Making the choice of parade marshall incredibly fitting. A man who could never gain attention due to his contributions, for there are none - but who did manage to get a lot of people to notice him, briefly.
I am not doing anything other than reporting the news. I don't live in Boston and have never been to Boston and won't be attending this...I will just report the news. You can backpeddle all you want about who is "nuts".

Old 06-08-2019, 03:26 PM

7,813 posts, read 2,275,698 times
we know Biden is straight, if you're female and over 5 years of age. Maybe he's available for some marshalling.

Old 06-08-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
I am not doing anything other than reporting the news.
You seem to have been a good deal spunkier a few posts up. Whatever happened to "We know the cultural marxists hate us but we won't back down"?

Old 06-08-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You seem to have been a good deal spunkier a few posts up. Whatever happened to "We know the cultural marxists hate us but we won't back down"?
That's got WHAT to do with reporting on Milo being the marshall for the parade? My words stand but again I am REPORTING the news that was put out..and since this thread is about the parade that's what I am reporting. You wrongly assumed I was in the parade or had some hand in putting it together. I don't.

Old 06-08-2019, 03:55 PM

2,668 posts, read 1,978,567 times
Quote:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...t-pride-parade

Lol. They are just trolling the leftists now. Milo is an interesting character.
Who is Milo?

Old 06-08-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Who is Milo? so
Google him. Short answer is he is someone the left HATES with a passion. Jewish and Homosexual but DESPISES social justice warriors and triggers them constantly. He used to write for Breitbart.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:03 PM

Quote:
You wrongly assumed I was in the parade or had some hand in putting it together.
I most certainly didn't. At what point did I post anything that could be construed like that?

I merely spoke of nutjobs. You're the one who started with the personal pronouns.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:18 PM

12,009 posts, read 16,758,787 times
Quote:
Google him. Short answer is he is someone the left HATES with a passion. Jewish and Homosexual but DESPISES social justice warriors and triggers them constantly. He used to write for Breitbart.
He's not Jewish.

He is a great big baby who draws out other great big babies. Hence fitting in with people who feel the need to have a straight parade. Poor kiddos, didn't get enough attention as children.

Old 06-08-2019, 04:28 PM

18,173 posts, read 8,200,772 times
Quote:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...t-pride-parade

Lol. They are just trolling the leftists now.
Yup, I agree.

Quote:
Milo is an interesting character.
That's one way to describe him. He's pretty much the last person that would jump to anyone's mind to head up a straight pride parade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or