U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM
 
Location: Colorado
820 posts, read 298,276 times
Reputation: 1134

Advertisements

"Impeachment" is nothing more than fund raising rhetoric by the left. I truly wish they would push for it though, but they don't have the spine for it. They know the outcome wouldn't be in their favor. At best, they'd lose the House in the next election. At worst (from their POV), many leftists wouldn't physically survive the outcome.

 
Old 06-11-2019, 08:49 PM
 
Location: New York
1,413 posts, read 273,028 times
Reputation: 1046
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No collusion does not mean no obstruction. Read the report. I know Trump refuses to see what's in it, but that's no excuse for the rest of us.
There's no excuse for being so deluded to believe there was an obstruction when there was no law broken (no collusion).

Trump wanted to fire Mueller, which he damn well had the right to. Yet, he didn't. The wacky brain trust has somehow come to the conclusion that just wanting to do something is the same as doing it.

I thought about running a red light last week but didn't. According to these jack wads I deserve a ticket!

What brilliant fools so many have become.


I don't want to live in the Minority Report world the progs want.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
"Impeachment" is nothing more than fund raising rhetoric by the left. I truly wish they would push for it though, but they don't have the spine for it. They know the outcome wouldn't be in their favor. At best, they'd lose the House in the next election. At worst (from their POV), many leftists wouldn't physically survive the outcome.

The entire 4 years was a planned undermining. They wanted the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA lies to stretch out as far as possible. Now that is DOA, so Mueller went live to throw a bone to Nadler and the loons. The plan hasn't changed. Look at how tired and drawn Pelosi is becoming. She is too old to go through all this crap they're heaping on her.



The loons honestly believe that if they can keep this BS alive until Nov 2020, they will win.

They are so wrong and they look like fools at this point. They are in a box of their own creation and are twisting themselves into pretzels. They did the polar opposite of what they promised in 2018. They ALL LIED, AGAIN!

They're going to lose the house and hand Trump another term, they simply haven't caught up to that fact yet. Loons are pretty damn slow.

Last edited by Originalist; 06-11-2019 at 09:07 PM..
 
Old 06-11-2019, 08:53 PM
 
8,924 posts, read 2,770,156 times
Reputation: 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
There's no excuse for being so deluded to believe there was an obstruction when there was no law broken (no collusion).


Trump wanted to fire Mueller, which he damn well had the right to. Yet, he didn't.


The brain trust has somehow come to the conclusion that just wanting to do something is the same as doing it.


I thought about running a red light last week but didn't. According to you, I deserve a ticket!


What brilliant fools so many have become.
No collusion does not mean no obstruction. You may want to learn the difference before you cast aspersions.
 
Old 06-11-2019, 08:58 PM
 
955 posts, read 375,854 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
There's no excuse for being so deluded to believe there was an obstruction when there was no law broken (no collusion).


Trump wanted to fire Mueller, which he damn well had the right to. Yet, he didn't.


The brain trust has somehow come to the conclusion that just wanting to do something is the same as doing it.


I thought about running a red light last week but didn't. According to you, I deserve a ticket!


What brilliant fools so many have become.
Not firing Mueller (or at least not cycling through staffers until he found someone who would obey the order) was the fig leaf he needed to sell his innocence to the ignorant masses.

It worked like a charm. Hes got a horde of followers convinced that refraining from one act of obstruction (firing Mueller) means that he couldnt have committed any other act of obstruction (e.g., the ten or so examples in Muellers report).
 
Old 06-11-2019, 10:05 PM
 
5,294 posts, read 1,064,058 times
Reputation: 2953
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No collusion does not mean no obstruction. You may want to learn the difference before you cast aspersions.
How can one obstruct if what the obstruction would have been about didn't really happen?


Get it? Probably not.
 
Old 06-11-2019, 10:16 PM
 
1,303 posts, read 321,770 times
Reputation: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No collusion does not mean no obstruction. Read the report. I know Trump refuses to see what's in it, but that's no excuse for the rest of us.
You people keep saying "read the report" as if we are supposed to find your argument for you. If its so damning why cant you cite it directly?
Its been my experience that the left doesnt bother researching anything and just parrot phrases that sound good. So unless you have something specific spare me.

Now what you seem oblivious to is proving obstruction doesnt mean showing actions you have to prove intent as well and Trump didnt do anything illegal with the Russians. It will be quite a stretch to prove he obstructed an investigation into something he never did in the first place.
 
Old 06-11-2019, 10:42 PM
 
Location: New York
1,413 posts, read 273,028 times
Reputation: 1046
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
How can one obstruct if what the obstruction would have been about didn't really happen?


Get it? Probably not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
You people keep saying "read the report" as if we are supposed to find your argument for you. If its so damning why cant you cite it directly?
Its been my experience that the left doesnt bother researching anything and just parrot phrases that sound good. So unless you have something specific spare me.

Now what you seem oblivious to is proving obstruction doesnt mean showing actions you have to prove intent as well and Trump didnt do anything illegal with the Russians. It will be quite a stretch to prove he obstructed an investigation into something he never did in the first place.
ALL OF THE ABOVE

I almost feel like saying "why should I (we) even bother anymore?"

I laid out the explanation of what is and isn't, just the facts. The retort was a one-liner that I didn't understand!

OMG, a person that can't connect a sentence properly is telling me I'm the dim one?

Phinneas, I have to believe you are absolutely correct. I do not believe any of these people have the intellectual honesty to stop pretending they know what they are talking about. It's painfully obvious that they are implying they're "the smart ones" while being completely clueless. They are simply repeating what somebody somewhere (MSM most likely) told them to believe. That would make them the sheep in the herd being managed by the tribe.


This is why we can no longer have a rational conversation in forums such as this one. Common sense has become far too uncommon.
 
Old 06-11-2019, 11:27 PM
 
5,294 posts, read 1,064,058 times
Reputation: 2953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
ALL OF THE ABOVE

I almost feel like saying "why should I (we) even bother anymore?"

I laid out the explanation of what is and isn't, just the facts. The retort was a one-liner that I didn't understand!

OMG, a person that can't connect a sentence properly is telling me I'm the dim one?

Phinneas, I have to believe you are absolutely correct. I do not believe any of these people have the intellectual honesty to stop pretending they know what they are talking about. It's painfully obvious that they are implying they're "the smart ones" while being completely clueless. They are simply repeating what somebody somewhere (MSM most likely) told them to believe. That would make them the sheep in the herd being managed by the tribe.


This is why we can no longer have a rational conversation in forums such as this one. Common sense has become far too uncommon.
Well we all know that the DEMs are NOT the party of common sense. Quite the contrary.
 
Old 06-12-2019, 06:20 AM
 
36,936 posts, read 16,117,008 times
Reputation: 8403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
ALL OF THE ABOVE

I almost feel like saying "why should I (we) even bother anymore?"

I laid out the explanation of what is and isn't, just the facts. The retort was a one-liner that I didn't understand!

OMG, a person that can't connect a sentence properly is telling me I'm the dim one?

Phinneas, I have to believe you are absolutely correct. I do not believe any of these people have the intellectual honesty to stop pretending they know what they are talking about. It's painfully obvious that they are implying they're "the smart ones" while being completely clueless. They are simply repeating what somebody somewhere (MSM most likely) told them to believe. That would make them the sheep in the herd being managed by the tribe.


This is why we can no longer have a rational conversation in forums such as this one. Common sense has become far too uncommon.
Where is ALL the things shifty shiff and that other dem loon who claimed ALL the time, " I have SEEN the evidence". Where is it?


We KNOW nadler has the clearance to read the ENTIRE report but REFUSES to do so. WHY?
 
Old 06-12-2019, 09:54 AM
 
1,289 posts, read 292,701 times
Reputation: 1536
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
You people keep saying "read the report" as if we are supposed to find your argument for you. If its so damning why cant you cite it directly?
Its been my experience that the left doesnt bother researching anything and just parrot phrases that sound good. So unless you have something specific spare me.

Now what you seem oblivious to is proving obstruction doesnt mean showing actions you have to prove intent as well and Trump didnt do anything illegal with the Russians. It will be quite a stretch to prove he obstructed an investigation into something he never did in the first place.
You have gone way above their heads with this post. Leftists don't have the ability to resolve truths like you've stated above. They are entirely driven by emotion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top