Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 04:52 PM

46,178 posts, read 26,903,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Apparently, Pelosi would prefer Trump be in prison than impeached.

The hearings and subpoenas will continue, but whether they result in impeachment is questionable.

We're on the countdown to Nov., 2020. If he loses, he's f*****.

If we wins, we all are.

To the bold...

Such a useless statement....if he is "f'd" in 2020 if he looses, why would the same not be true in 2024....

MY goodness folks, seems people would rather spew than see what is actually there....

Old 06-12-2019, 04:58 PM

40,930 posts, read 48,938,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
There should have been an impeachment sticky made by the mods back when it was first mentioned in December of 2016 around here. (I wish I were joking about that date, I'm not.)

For now the only reason impeachment is still flying around is that there is a democratic primary going on and the candidates have to deal with people that hold out a high level of hope that it will happen, just like the R's had to pretend that the birthers weren't a bunch of dumb-butts.

So, that's it in a nutshell. the D's have to coddle their own segment of birthers until after the primaries with their own chants of "lock him\her up" just like Trump & friends did.
Honestly, I think I heard it the night of the election from Maxine Waters as soon as they announced Trump was the winner. May have been the next morning.

Nunes calls them out now for their 2.5 years of Conspiracy Hoax. They will ride this through the election hoping it sways the voters to the Dem side.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1138906568274173957

Old 06-13-2019, 07:17 AM

2,649 posts, read 1,833,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Trump is laughing at the Democrats...so is America
Not everyone is laughing.

Old 06-13-2019, 07:30 AM

29,945 posts, read 18,777,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
There is a growing desire for impeachment proceedings to begin against President Trump, but Americans are still split overall on what to do after the release of the Mueller report, an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll finds.

A slim majority of Americans (52%) want one of the following: to begin impeachment proceedings (22%), to continue investigations into potential political wrongdoing of Trump (25%) or to publicly reprimand him — that is, censure (5%).

Thirty-nine percent say no further action should be taken and that the current investigations should end. That is largely reflective of Trump's base, as Trump maintains a 41% approval rating in the poll. (Trump's approval rating in Marist's polling has never been lower than 35%, which it hit right after the racist violence in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017; or higher than 43%, which it reached in February 2019 as the unemployment rate dipped below 4%.)

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/08/73069...on-way-forward

Whatever happens to Trump I think it should wait until he’s out of office.
He'll be out of office in Jan 2025 and then Pence is in charge...sure the Demonics will prosecute him for breathing so everyone knows that's coming.

Old 06-13-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Not everyone is laughing.
The dems..I agree....

Old 06-13-2019, 02:49 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,450,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You have a poor grasp of history. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached. The House impeaches, the Senate convicts.

Sorry, the only ones who are being embarrassed are the ones who are angry they lost and refuse to accept it for over TWO YEARS!. The definition of insanity.

Again, I didn't vote for Trump. People like you have decided it for me and I most certainly will be voting for him in 2020. I'm pragmatic and there is no way I will be a part of allowing this country to be taken over by Marxist parrots. The entire lineup is falling over themselves to be the most extreme. It's a joke.

The progs are so myopic that they can't see they are the reason Trump will slaughter any of the current loony toons line-ups.
Fair enough as far as presidents that have been impeached. The left knows they lost Trump won’t let them forget it. But supporting a president who has no morals and has it in his head that women are sexual play things. Demands that people should have to bow down and kiss his arse is insane!! Trump is a spoiled little rich boy and if it wasn’t for his daddy’s money he would be a nobody. He doesn’t have the temperament or the maturity to be the POTUS. If you think he does then the joke is on those who support him. Sadly the jokes on all of us and it’s a bad joke.

Old 06-14-2019, 04:36 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,533,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The ignorant masses are people who think firing comey is obstruction....

Did mueller get fired? <<<<<<Rhetorical....BTW....

Congrats, you win....
Did trump try to fire Mueller ,yes, that is obstruction. Did Mueller say " if we could absolutely say the president did not commit a crime we would "........he can't. Mueller ""DoJ policies say we can not charge a sitting president" .

..........sorry but your boy is dirty.

Old 06-14-2019, 04:45 PM

7,739 posts, read 6,306,144 times
Media noise.

Old 06-14-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Did trump try to fire Mueller ,yes, that is obstruction.

Nope, sorry....trying to fire someone is not obstruction.

Quote:
Did Mueller say " if we could absolutely say the president did not commit a crime we would "........he can't. Mueller ""DoJ policies say we can not charge a sitting president" .

Still does not mean your boy mueller could not lay out a 100% complete trail for congress to follow....yet he did not....

The DOJ policies do not prevent that.....it prevents mueller from charging the president....obviously you don't know the difference.

Quote:
..........sorry but your boy is dirty.

No doubt, the thing is, he has done nothing that crosses the threshold of actually being a crime.....what I said is blowing your mind...but sit down, relax,attempt to comprehend.....then get back with us....

Old 06-15-2019, 01:33 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,645,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Democrats want to impeach Trump because he won the election against their candidate Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Spin away, lefties. People understand what you want to do and why you want to do it.

Apparently some haven't been paying attention since that time as to what constitutes the need for him to be investigated and / or removed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies