U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: which conservative youtube person
Paul Joseph Watson 1 10.00%
Steven Crowder 1 10.00%
Anthony Brian Logan 0 0%
Styxhexenhammer666 0 0%
Hunter Avalone 0 0%
Dave Rubin 2 20.00%
Ben Shapiro 2 20.00%
Candice Owen 0 0%
Dennis Prager 2 20.00%
Other 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 05:09 PM

3,511 posts, read 1,718,782 times

Advertisements

As a young person who grew up watching YouTube their is plenty of content on YouTube that isn't aimed at kids. especially if your interested in History or DIY type fixes or math problem or virtually anything you can think of. Even though i'm 19 i'm almost too old for the platform that raised me, but their are parts of YouTube that aren't and never will be dominated by kids.

Personally the ones I hate hence I don't watch anymore is Stephen Molyneux and even then I don't hate him, I'll talk to him if we ever had time to have a conversation but his content went from Philosophy to straight up alt-right propaganda.

Paul Joseph Watson is just Alex Jones light, and while I don't dislike him i the same way as Molyneux his personality just rubs me the wrong way and I can barely make it four minutes in his five minute video without hearing half a million factual lies (I call them that because he will use a fact and twist it so much it ends up being a lie or he just straight up lies). At least Molyneux tries to be factual.

Some of my favorite less kid-friendly Channels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGIeAm6NolQ&t=17s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Mr7ssxC60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy34kzP1isw

okay this one is kind of Teen-friendly since it's modern music, but I like the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGRTTmoreY

Not super-kid friendly or anti-kids but definitely for Young Adults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLAgxXH6NI

Probably my favorite right-wing channel.

Last edited by NigerianNightmare; 06-10-2019 at 05:18 PM..

Old 06-10-2019, 05:10 PM

3,759 posts, read 2,499,041 times
The only ones that I even recognize by name is Ben Shapiro. If Candance Owen is the cute black chick, then I recognize two of them by name. The other ones I've never heard of in my life prior to reading this post.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:13 PM

2,179 posts, read 660,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
At least Molyneux tries to be factual.
Not so sure about that.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:17 PM

12,840 posts, read 8,845,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
As a young person who grew up watching YouTube their is plenty of content on YouTube that isn't aimed at kids. especially if your interested in History or DIY type fixes or math problem or virtually anything you can think of. Even though i'm 19 i'm almost too old for the platform that raised me, but their are parts of YouTube that aren't and never will be dominated by kids.

Personally the ones I hate hence I don't watch anymore is Stephen Molyneux and even then I don't hate him, I'll talk to him if we ever had time to have a conversation but his content went from Philosophy to straight up alt-right propaganda.

Paul Joseph Watson is just Alex Jones light, and while I don't dislike him i the same way as Molyneux his personality just rubs me the wrong way and I can barely make it four minutes in his five minute video without hearing half a million factual lies (I call them that because he will use a fact and twist it so much it ends up being a lie or he just straight up lies). At least Molyneux tries to be factual.
Can you please give some examples of PJW telling "straght up lies"?

Old 06-10-2019, 05:22 PM

1,752 posts, read 1,030,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Seriously -- is there anybody worth watching on youtube.

You know what I realized -- my son will put that guy who eats the hot wings on now and again -- I've seen him...........I don't do podcasts either on a regular basis.
Hot one's good yt show, also chase the heat is another one, that guy has an insane pain threshold

Old 06-10-2019, 05:23 PM

3,663 posts, read 1,245,225 times
Quote:
Seriously -- is there anybody worth watching on youtube.

You know what I realized -- my son will put that guy who eats the hot wings on now and again -- I've seen him...........I don't do podcasts either on a regular basis.
The answer to the bolded is yes.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:33 PM

18,459 posts, read 8,307,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I guess I would need to watch some right wing YouTuber to have an opinion one way or the other. I guess that is where I differ from some folks because why would I actively watch folks tht I don't like?
Pretty much.

I don't watch any political commentary on YT, right or left. It's way too annoying.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:35 PM

2,179 posts, read 660,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Can you please give some examples of PJW telling "straght up lies"?
PJW's piece about modern architecture. It was 10 minutes of straight lies, half truths, poor logic and bad history. Being an architect myself I know the subject pretty well.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:39 PM

2,249 posts, read 724,495 times
Quote:
Do adults watch youtube videos?
Nope, not a single one.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:44 PM

12,840 posts, read 8,845,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
PJW's piece about modern architecture. It was 10 minutes of straight lies, half truths, poor logic and bad history. Being an architect myself I know the subject pretty well.
As I recall, he was giving his opinion on how modern structures lack any aesthetics in order to look hip and edgy. Its been awhile since i saw it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or