U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: which conservative youtube person
Paul Joseph Watson 1 10.00%
Steven Crowder 1 10.00%
Anthony Brian Logan 0 0%
Styxhexenhammer666 0 0%
Hunter Avalone 0 0%
Dave Rubin 2 20.00%
Ben Shapiro 2 20.00%
Candice Owen 0 0%
Dennis Prager 2 20.00%
Other 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 05:55 PM

16,255 posts, read 18,803,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I am curious to know what center right or right wing youtube person is your most disliked?
Stephan Molyneux. I dislike him alot.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:03 PM

23,583 posts, read 12,457,156 times
I do use youtube to fix the irrigation system or an appliance.

I thought folks like Shapiro had their videos on Youtube but had their own sites where folks went to watch.

I guess folks post youtube clips here and there and I will watch those.

But never sit at the computer and say -- I'm going to browse youtube.

I guess I will have to start.

Have to reread and see what you all say.

Ben Shapiro has some interesting points, some ridiculous ones -- but I can't stand his voice. I know I know -- but I just can't get past it.

For the record I don't watch or listen to 'liberal' or 'moderate' stuff either. I read lots

Old 06-10-2019, 06:13 PM

12,847 posts, read 8,858,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I do use youtube to fix the irrigation system or an appliance.

I thought folks like Shapiro had their videos on Youtube but had their own sites where folks went to watch.

I guess folks post youtube clips here and there and I will watch those.

But never sit at the computer and say -- I'm going to browse youtube.

I guess I will have to start.

Have to reread and see what you all say.

Ben Shapiro has some interesting points, some ridiculous ones -- but I can't stand his voice. I know I know -- but I just can't get past it.

For the record I don't watch or listen to 'liberal' or 'moderate' stuff either. I read lots
I dont much care for Shapiro or Candice Owen-they are phony conservatives that are just in it for the money.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:14 PM

7,188 posts, read 1,830,608 times
Quote:
I am curious to know what center right or right wing youtube person is your most disliked?

I have never heard of most of them. Dennis Prager has had a radiio show for a couple decades so I would not call him a youtube conservative. That being said is very annoying. Very preachy.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:14 PM

2,184 posts, read 664,646 times
Quote:
As I recall, he was giving his opinion on how modern structures lack any aesthetics in order to look hip and edgy. Its been awhile since i saw it.
If he was just expressing his opinion that would be fine. Its his bad arguments and bad history that makes the video so awful.

On of his arguments is "aesthetic ugliness encourages ugly behavior". The problem with his assertion is that there are cities all over the world, like Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo for example that are built in the style of architecture he is decrying, yet have very low crime rates and have a high standard of living. There are also plenty of cities with beautiful old architecture, yet have serious social problems. This is just one example, but seriously almost every point he makes in the video is either ignorant, factually wrong or just plain dumb.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:17 PM

5,466 posts, read 2,767,995 times
Quote:
Don't watch youtube so I don't have favorite?

Do adults watch youtube videos?
No they don't. Only children and conservatives watch it.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:17 PM

22,931 posts, read 16,361,439 times
Quote:
Don't watch youtube so I don't have favorite?

Do adults watch youtube videos?
I watch excerpts from musicals like “The Greatest Showman” but that’s about it.

Sorry OP, I’ve no real familiarity with any of those listed other than what I’ve read on this forum.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:28 PM

13,846 posts, read 14,724,158 times
My use of YouTube is for instructional type information or music or movie clip. Have never heard of any of these people nor would I waste my time watching boring crap, enough you can’t escape as it is already. No need to search for it

Old 06-10-2019, 06:29 PM

16,255 posts, read 18,803,890 times
You dont even have saragon of akkad on that list. And james alsup.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Status: "You showed me mercy and all I can do is say Thank You." (set 13 days ago)

1,457 posts, read 288,256 times
Quote:

It would have been much easier if you simply asked whether they hate all conservatives. Yes or No or Mostly - eazy peazy

Are there still true liberals anywhere? A true liberal is moderate. Pretty sure they went extinct about a decade ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
My use of YouTube is for instructional type information or music or movie clip. Have never heard of any of these people nor would I waste my time watching boring crap, enough you can’t escape as it is already. No need to search for it

EXACTLY!

Can't watch sports, award shows like the Oscars, daytime talk and variety shows without getting an earfull of political opinion anymore.

For me, youtube is for tutorials on how to fix an IT issue I come up against and to listen to rockers - some of whom are no longer with us. RIP Layne, Kurt and Chris.

Last edited by Originalist; 06-10-2019 at 06:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or