U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 06:36 PM

451 posts, read 125,626 times

Advertisements

You better believe it Jimmy Boy...Trump is out foxing you and CNN at every turn.

https://start.att.net/news/read/cate...ntal-rnewsweek

Old 06-10-2019, 06:41 PM

630 posts, read 191,242 times
I don't think Trump is crazy. He's just really good at being an attention ***** and will say anything to stay the center of attention. He's got all the rationality and credibility of Benny Hinn.

Old 06-11-2019, 05:39 AM

1,810 posts, read 3,280,203 times
Gee, I'm confused now. Does this mean that Jim Acosta is no longer "fake news"?

Old 06-11-2019, 05:57 AM

448 posts, read 93,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Gee, I'm confused now. Does this mean that Jim Acosta is no longer "fake news"?
Exactly. Trump flip flops more than a fish outta water.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:16 AM

5,270 posts, read 1,055,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You better believe it Jimmy Boy...Trump is out foxing you and CNN at every turn.

https://start.att.net/news/read/cate...ntal-rnewsweek
Yep. President Trump has outfoxed the Dems, Jimbo included, and it has driven them crazy.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:36 AM

14,724 posts, read 10,616,557 times
I have said all along Trump may speak simply but he is far from stupid, and he’s not crazy like a fox, he is wily like a fox. I don’t like Trump and wish we had better alternatives but I get sick and tired of people acting like he is some kind of simpleton, he is far from it, he is just not academically oriented. Frankly, I question the intelligence of someone who doesn’t understand that you don’t have to be an intellectual to be intelligent. He outsmarted them during the election and he continues to do it. They have underestimated him to their own peril..... and will continue to do so, apparently.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:55 AM

6,861 posts, read 3,782,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I have said all along Trump may speak simply but he is far from stupid, and he’s not crazy like a fox, he is wily like a fox. I don’t like Trump and wish we had better alternatives but I get sick and tired of people acting like he is some kind of simpleton, he is far from it, he is just not academically oriented. Frankly, I question the intelligence of someone who doesn’t understand that you don’t have to be an intellectual to be intelligent. He outsmarted them during the election and he continues to do it. They have underestimated him to their own peril..... and will continue to do so, apparently.
Trumps problem IMO is that he has never lived in the real world.
He's never experienced any kind of adversity; always been handed everything on a plate; probably never been told 'no'.
He has no real life experience as evidenced by his complete ignorance of the healthcare issue and no empathy when there is a natural disaster where people have lost everything.
So he is ignorant on a lot of issues and has had to learn a lot on the job, with no real plan to solve very much.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:02 AM

11,818 posts, read 8,237,362 times
Is this actually news? I mean wow CNN trashing and dumping on Trump? What's next from CNN a story that dogs chase cats?

CNN should be thanking Trump for keeping them in business. Would anyone be watching CNN if Hillary had won? They certainly wouldn't be criticizing her so how many stories could they do about how great she looks in those pant suits??

Old 06-11-2019, 07:31 AM

51,883 posts, read 41,765,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Trump has a host of negative characteristics that makes some people hate him so much that they're blind to other factors. As such, yeah they grossly underestimate him at times.

Hopefully they take him seriously in 2016.

Bill Clinton was reported to have lost his cool during the run-up to the election over how the campaign was being handled and how people thought they "had it in the bag". He has always been a pretty shrewd intellect over the years and was right yet again.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:35 AM

2,175 posts, read 690,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Is this actually news? I mean wow CNN trashing and dumping on Trump? What's next from CNN a story that dogs chase cats?
He's not dumping on him, he's admitting that Trump is playing them and doing a decent job of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies