U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 09:22 PM

26,737 posts, read 9,092,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I can't read half the posts on this thread, but if there is criminality it should be exposed.
It's OK !!!
The democrats can't read either ( still haven't read the Mueller dossier ) and are just as uninformed as a homeless person without a radio. They call it being highly educated and its true for the shoe size IQ they champion !!!

Last edited by phma; 06-10-2019 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: iq
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2019, 12:24 AM

8,248 posts, read 2,439,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
“broad in scope and multifaceted,” and includes examining actions by US and foreign intelligence agencies, “as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals.”

Do you think that means the media, too?
God, I hope so. The whole point of the mass media is to interfere in elections.

Old 06-11-2019, 12:41 AM

1,413 posts, read 273,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The first thing that stands out to me is....
The DOJ is letting people know what the scope of the investigation is. That's something that DAG Rosenstein never did. We still don't know what the scope of the Mueller investigation was. That document has never been released after it was revised by Rosenstein in Aug. of that year !!! ( 2017 )

Second thing that stands out is, the review will not be limited to one side in the 2016 campaign !!!

Hillary get ready for that orange jumpsuit.
If there is going to be accountability Hillary is getting a wake up call. A.G. Barr has some questions he is going to want some answers about that basement server !!! Don't worry Hillary you won't be lonely !!! There will be some of your minions in the orange jumpsuits to keep you company !!!

Why was Nadler sent the letter ?
Looks like the DOJ is informing Nadler that there are documents that are pertinent to his review and he won't be releasing them until his professional investigation ( review) is concluded and maybe not then if extremely sensitive !!! All according to the DOJ rules and applicable laws.

Lets keep an eye on theconservativetreehouse's photo display of Obama's inter circle and check them off as they are indicted and convicted !!! It could go all the way to the top !!!
Everyone can play "Bad Guy Bingo" !!!

Bold: If I were Rosenstein I might be a little worried as well. Last time I checked offering to wear a bug to incriminate a President was illegal.

Underscore: Barr is smarter than Mueller because he is playing with the rats as a good cat does. Softening up the meat before the kill.

All the rest, yea - pretty much that. It wasn't like Trump didn't say he'd do just this. Why do you think they have been trying to get him the hell out of the office so badly?

He survived their garbage, now it's his turn. You know what they say about payback.

I hope they enjoy the menu at Club FED.

Old 06-11-2019, 04:04 PM

11,154 posts, read 2,762,055 times
I heard on Rush this morning that US Atty John Durham just leased a lot of offices in DC for all of the new staff he will be hiring for this wide reaching investigation.

Old 06-11-2019, 04:09 PM

8,053 posts, read 7,312,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
“broad in scope and multifaceted,” and includes examining actions by US and foreign intelligence agencies, “as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals.”

Do you think that means the media, too?

You can read a copy of the full letter from the Asst AG Boyd to Nadler:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...f/#more-164887
Mainly Ukraine, Britain, and Poland.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM

11,154 posts, read 2,762,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Mainly Ukraine, Britain, and Poland.

What about the UK, Italy and Australia? It wouldn't surprise me if Germany was involved, given Merkel's cozy relationship with Obama who visited her a few weeks ago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or