U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:34 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,541 posts, read 33,809,529 times
Reputation: 14258

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
In Iowa tonight, our former Vice president Joseph Biden is expected to nail Don the Con. Some quotes from the speech have been released. Biden pegs the scammer in chief to a tee.


Biden will call Trump an existential threat to this country.





Go for it Joe!


https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...n-iowa-remarks



Low Energy!
And polling has him ahead of Bernie & Trump? LOL... The Fake News Narrative, running the show again.

 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:36 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,541 posts, read 33,809,529 times
Reputation: 14258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
He's going to cure cancer too!!
He is so going after the low IQ voter, with no enthusiasm
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:40 AM
 
Location: california
5,658 posts, read 4,884,202 times
Reputation: 6682
Well, there seems to be a lot of them.
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:42 AM
 
Location: 125 Years Too Late...
10,871 posts, read 10,571,239 times
Reputation: 9536
Good one. Biden can barely form a cohesive sentence and basically stands for nothing. His constant drone about something that was banished over a hundred fifty years ago is downright embarrassing. If he's the best the left has to offer, the left has no chance this time around.
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:43 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,044 posts, read 3,473,040 times
Reputation: 8138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
He's going to cure cancer too!!
I canít believe he threw that out there. Like a high school kid running for student body President, promising free snacks, less classes, and more free time. lol.
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:46 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,541 posts, read 33,809,529 times
Reputation: 14258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Good one. Biden can barely form a cohesive sentence and basically stands for nothing. His constant drone about something that was banished over a hundred fifty years ago is downright embarrassing. If he's the best the left has to offer, the left has no chance this time around.
They would have a better chance, calling on Hillary to get in the game.
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:51 AM
 
4,989 posts, read 2,008,789 times
Reputation: 2257
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Low Energy!
And polling has him ahead of Bernie & Trump? LOL... The Fake News Narrative, running the show again.
I've found my cure for insomnia... I started to doze off after 2 minutes!
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:59 AM
 
Location: Minnysoda
8,635 posts, read 8,534,348 times
Reputation: 5180
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
In Iowa tonight, our former Vice president Joseph Biden is expected to nail Don the Con. Some quotes from the speech have been released. Biden pegs the scammer in chief to a tee.


Biden will call Trump an existential threat to this country.





Go for it Joe!


https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...n-iowa-remarks
How would you like your crow? Grilled or broiled?
 
Old 06-12-2019, 09:18 AM
 
45,252 posts, read 17,960,183 times
Reputation: 18944
Well....


Biden didn't eviscerate anyone. But he did have a very tiny rally. Less than 200 people were there.



Not good for him at all. Very bad for Democrats too who hank all hope on sleepy Joe. Prepare to be let down again just like 1987 and 2008.




Oh and where's the OP?
 
Old 06-12-2019, 09:23 AM
 
Location: Southern Nevada
2,885 posts, read 1,217,386 times
Reputation: 3197
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Oh and where's the OP?
Probably comatose from listening to creepy Uncle Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top