U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 09:41 PM

7,815 posts, read 12,319,426 times

Advertisements

1. Roe vs Wade repealed

2. The Mexican border wall built

3. Unfair trade agreements renegotiated and manufacturing brought back to America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2019, 10:56 PM

2,107 posts, read 640,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Got any evidence to back it up?
Yup.

Zogby international Survey

Old 06-11-2019, 11:26 PM

1,400 posts, read 812,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
So in other words:
1. Stop brown illegals only, white ones welcome
2. You want to be able avoid learning tolerance of minorities, gays and continue sexism, yet you want the left to be more tolerant of your views. And you want to stay racist, homophobic and sexist without consequence
3 You want to be able to bring segregation back
4. Once again, you want to ban brown people because you think theyre dangerous (they havent killed anyone here in years) , yet no mention about the white people that have been committing multitudes of mass murders in the past 5 years.

That seems legit.
Snobby, arrogant, and factually incorrect attitudes like yours are the reason Trump got votes.

Trump isn't a disease, he's a symptom.

Prejudiced, media-sponsored, intentionally ignorant opinions like yours are the disease.

Old 06-11-2019, 11:57 PM

1,400 posts, read 812,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post

1. Elimination of illegal "immigration" by whatever means are necessary, including (but not limited to) a wall on the southern border.

Good. Agreed. I would add that a federal mandate be implemented that imprisons not just the illegal immeigrants but, their enablers. If not that, than definitely the complete refusal of taxpayer assistance and subsidies to illegal immigrants.

2. I don't expect the Left to adopt our social and moral and cultural views, or even necessarily to attempt to understand them; but I should would appreciate it if they'd stop calling us racist and sexist and homophobic for holding these views. In general, I'd like to see more tolerance of us for holding views with which they disagree, and more civility in expressing their opinion of us.

Agreed.

3. Allowing us to have freedom of association, which includes the freedom to NOT associate with those whom we'd rather not. In other words, those of us who aren't as big into the various forms of diversity shouldn't have this choice denigrated, or have it forced upon us.

100%. Any other group wants to associate with only their group it's their cultural perogative but, if we do the exact same thing, it's racism? No. No it's not.

4. Significant reductions, if not outright elimination, of immigration from Middle Eastern Muslim nations. Most of them add nothing to our country, and some of them actively threaten our safety. And I don't want them here. There, I said it.

I've spent several years in a mix of Muslim countries: Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan and, Kuwait. Worked with operators who have done time in Somalia, Ethiopia and, Djibouti.

Most people from Iraq, Kuwait, and surprisingly enough Kyrgyzstan, are largely civilized; they wanna do their 9 to 5, spend time with their family.

Afghanistan, I've seen myself, they do NOT to be a part of any western society. The operators told me they would rather do 5 more tours in Afghnistan than do Somalia even a 2nd time.

Either way, I don't like Islam because it is by it's most basic principles in direct opposition to any other society, be they Hindu, Judaic, Christian or, otherwise.

There's more, I'm sure, but that's what pops into my head on the spur of the moment.
That we have a congresswoman (Illhan Omar) who was allowed to swear in with a Koran is appalling.

Old 06-12-2019, 03:37 AM

8,072 posts, read 2,771,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
For equal time here to compete with the other thread about left field.

Fire away.

Read it.

Learn it.

Live it.

Love it.

https://constitutionus.com/

Old 06-12-2019, 05:05 AM

9,907 posts, read 8,066,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
An overlooked one by many GOP members: shorten the terms that American copyright laws protect. Both foreign and domestic works will get either 95-120 years of coverage for corporate work or life+70 for most other works. That is, practically speaking, perpetual or near perpetual copyright and the Constitution forbids perpetual copyrights.
Corporate give away.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:16 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 29 days ago)

18,988 posts, read 12,192,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
For equal time here to compete with the other thread about left field.

Fire away.
1. China and NAFTA trade deals re-negotiated or eliminated

2. The Constitution and rule of law to be respected

3. Stop illegal immigration

4. Do not provide federal services/funds for illegals

5. Judges to interpret the law, not make it

6. Our troops back home, rather than dispersed around the globe, with the exception of one to two bases in each of the four theaters of operation and access for our navy in allied ports.

7. Mandate that states (not the Fed) balance their budget

8. Elimination of the Federal reserve system

9. Maintenance of the electoral college

10. Senators to be appointed again, not voted into office

11. Term limits for elected officials

12. Expansion of the national parks

13. Elimination of limits on CO2 output; more close guidelines and federal support to reduce ag run-off in our water supplies.

14. Restore national immigration quotas which favor skilled, educated immigrants

Old 06-12-2019, 05:25 AM

8,072 posts, read 2,771,334 times
Quote:
Are you serious? Do you think illegal immigration only started with Mexicans 20 years ago?

Of course not, but it seriously increased in the last few decades as our willingness to actually enforce our own laws tapered off.

Now, political correctness supports importing virtual slave labor and claims that it's a necessary component of our economy.

Sounds like something a plantation owner would have argued.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:35 AM

12,351 posts, read 7,501,291 times
Quote:
So in other words:
1. Stop brown illegals only, white ones welcome
2. You want to be able avoid learning tolerance of minorities, gays and continue sexism, yet you want the left to be more tolerant of your views. And you want to stay racist, homophobic and sexist without consequence
3 You want to be able to bring segregation back
4. Once again, you want to ban brown people because you think theyre dangerous (they havent killed anyone here in years) , yet no mention about the white people that have been committing multitudes of mass murders in the past 5 years.

That seems legit.
Everything in the pack of lies above summarizes the dogma the NEA seeks to spread in American classrooms every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
Snobby, arrogant, and factually incorrect attitudes like yours are the reason Trump got votes.

Trump isn't a disease, he's a symptom.

Prejudiced, media-sponsored, intentionally ignorant opinions like yours are the disease.

hear, hear, HEAR !!

Old 06-12-2019, 05:53 AM

10,929 posts, read 10,181,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Of course not, but it seriously increased in the last few decades as our willingness to actually enforce our own laws tapered off.

Now, political correctness supports importing virtual slave labor and claims that it's a necessary component of our economy.

Sounds like something a plantation owner would have argued.
Right? It wasn’t that long ago that the most left of leftist politicians, spoke out against illegal immigration and how much it costs us. There is plenty of video to prove it.

...that is...until their legal offspring came of age and became a voting block.

32 second clip of Feinstein talking about how much illegal aliens are costing taxpayers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLA7ufxPATU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies