U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Should Trump promise Kim Jong Un protection from CIA spying?
Yes 0 0%
No 30 100.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-11-2019, 02:12 PM
 
5,296 posts, read 2,693,252 times
Reputation: 3538

Advertisements

Only one word sums up Trump, Traitor.

President Trump promised he wouldn’t allow the CIA to use spies against North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un after reports surfaced that Kim’s half brother had been a U.S. intelligence asset before he was assassinated in Malaysia.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pro...184047425.html

“I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un. I can’t show you the letter, obviously, but it was very personal, very warm, very nice letter,” Trump said.

A “beautiful letter?” This guy has an ego more fragile than a teenage girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-11-2019, 02:29 PM
 
623 posts, read 127,697 times
Reputation: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Only one word sums up Trump, Traitor.

President Trump promised he wouldn’t allow the CIA to use spies against North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un after reports surfaced that Kim’s half brother had been a U.S. intelligence asset before he was assassinated in Malaysia.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pro...184047425.html

“I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un. I can’t show you the letter, obviously, but it was very personal, very warm, very nice letter,” Trump said.

A “beautiful letter?” This guy has an ego more fragile than a teenage girl.
Trump, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn Tuesday before leaving on a campaign trip to Iowa, was asked about Kim Jong Nam’s spying, which was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.
“I don’t know, I have not heard about that,” the president said, before contradicting himself and assuring Kim Jong Un that his administration wouldn’t do anything so underhanded.
“I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices, that’s for sure,” Trump said. “I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.”


This is what he ACTUALLY said and he is right. The US needs to STOP with the regime change BS because it NEVER turns out well for us or the country we are trying to "fix".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 03:03 PM
 
5,296 posts, read 2,693,252 times
Reputation: 3538
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Trump, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn Tuesday before leaving on a campaign trip to Iowa, was asked about Kim Jong Nam’s spying, which was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.
“I don’t know, I have not heard about that,” the president said, before contradicting himself and assuring Kim Jong Un that his administration wouldn’t do anything so underhanded.
“I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices, that’s for sure,” Trump said. “I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.”


This is what he ACTUALLY said and he is right. The US needs to STOP with the regime change BS because it NEVER turns out well for us or the country we are trying to "fix".
Yes. Trump ACTUALLY contradicted himself. What else is new?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 03:05 PM
 
623 posts, read 127,697 times
Reputation: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Yes. Trump ACTUALLY contradicted himself. What else is new?
No he didn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 03:29 PM
 
4,077 posts, read 6,418,343 times
Reputation: 4174
Comrade Trump invited the Russians to attack HRC. Comrade Trump openly took the word of Putin over the US intelligence agencies. Comrade Trump said he and Kim Jong Un had a love affair. Comrade Trump allowed the Saudi's to get away with Khashoggi's assassination. Comrade Trump did nothing when his bestie, Kim Jong Un, returned Otto Warmbier deaf and blind to die days later.

How long will real Americans put up with a president who defends and protects adversaries over his own people? Comrade Trump appears to be a Russian operative under the control of Putin. Impeached, prison, no, Comrade Trump should be found guilty by a military court and sentenced accordingly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 03:37 PM
 
5,296 posts, read 2,693,252 times
Reputation: 3538
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
No he didn't.
Do you not even read what you post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 03:41 PM
 
38,158 posts, read 14,910,326 times
Reputation: 24606
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Comrade Trump invited the Russians to attack HRC. Comrade Trump openly took the word of Putin over the US intelligence agencies. Comrade Trump said he and Kim Jong Un had a love affair. Comrade Trump allowed the Saudi's to get away with Khashoggi's assassination. Comrade Trump did nothing when his bestie, Kim Jong Un, returned Otto Warmbier deaf and blind to die days later.

How long will real Americans put up with a president who defends and protects adversaries over his own people? Comrade Trump appears to be a Russian operative under the control of Putin. Impeached, prison, no, Comrade Trump should be found guilty by a military court and sentenced accordingly.
Bingo.

He's been playing for the other team all along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 07:25 PM
 
3,743 posts, read 1,804,747 times
Reputation: 3757
You guys say he's a liar so who cares? Even though he never said what is alleged.

I'd like one of the lefties on here to post what Trump should say to/about rocket man. You're the advisor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 07:41 PM
 
954 posts, read 374,694 times
Reputation: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
You guys say he's a liar so who cares? Even though he never said what is alleged.

I'd like one of the lefties on here to post what Trump should say to/about rocket man. You're the advisor.
At first, I’d call him a madman who starves and kills his own people, and then I’d threaten him with nuclear annihilation. I’d make sure he knew I had the biggest, most powerful nuclear button.

But I’d reserve the right to change my mind if he wrote me a nice letter. If he did that, I’d praise his leadership and gush about how talented and smart he is. I might nominate myself for a Nobel Peace Prize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2019, 07:44 PM
 
1,352 posts, read 691,441 times
Reputation: 782
Ironic coming from the deranged left that ******* about Russia, yet when Trump minimizes our meddling in the sovereignty of other nations, they call him a traitor? You people are ****ing nutjobs that need to be put on a list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top