Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2019, 04:06 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times

Advertisements

Hopefully the American women LOSE, so Mr. Trump will have the last laugh and Miss Rapinoe will maybe have learned a lesson (don't ever get ahead of yourself).

Old 06-29-2019, 04:12 PM

638 posts, read 240,372 times
And exactly does she feel Trump isn't treating the gays fairly??????? This is all about her wanting more attention..

Old 06-29-2019, 04:19 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
when we as a country can get the veterans suicide rate down from an unacceptable level of 20+ per day i might believe that YOU ALL actually care about the human factor within the military who get sent to far too many places that they/WE have no business being in the first place...till them MY thoughts and prayers are with you patriots

Old 06-29-2019, 04:23 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,967,418 times
She can go scissor the flag stick for all I care, I won't be watching that crap game.

Old 06-29-2019, 04:42 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Must seek AMAAP (as much attention as possible) because, well, it's women's soccer...........basically next to nobody cares.

Old 06-29-2019, 04:48 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon998877 View Post
And exactly does she feel Trump isn't treating the gays fairly??????? This is all about her wanting more attention..
Right?

The left is so completely drunk on "HATE!!!" that they are basically deeming anything and everything "HATE" today in America.

Trump is probably more pro-homosexual than many, many presidents in our lifetime.

The left is just completely out of control and reckless with their behavior at this point.

Old 06-29-2019, 05:01 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,296,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon998877 View Post
Not sure LGBT issues are her main beef. She was after-all the first and I believe the only female pro athlete that took a knee right after Kapernick and other NFL players did.
But regardless as to her beef with the President, I don't agree with they way she vocalized her anger, but I still respect her as the athlete she is.
As far as not singing the NA, there are numerous athletes that dont always sing. It is the reason she stated she would not sing that upset people.

Old 06-29-2019, 05:37 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
You’re reacting this strongly over a difference of opinion but I’m the snowflake here? HA!

After a 5-7 point spread that late in a game it’s common to switch out player positions, try new moves in development, etc. I realize it’s early WC competition, but it was a total runaway, and the game could have been completed with a bit more decorum. I hope my opinion doesn’t present you with yet another case of the vapors.
You claim to have been a soccer player yet you don't understand how the total number of goals scored is important? As soon as I heard that, I was fine with the US team running up the score. Surely you can appreciate that this was not a middle school game where "everyone plays", blah, blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Women’s soccer wouldn’t exist if not for Title IX garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Hopefully she'll twist an ankle and be out for the next few games.
There are times when I wish we still had negative rep. This is one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
when we as a country can get the veterans suicide rate down from an unacceptable level of 20+ per day i might believe that YOU ALL actually care about the human factor within the military who get sent to far too many places that they/WE have no business being in the first place...till them MY thoughts and prayers are with you patriots
Did you post in the wrong thread? I mean we are talking about soccer here.

Old 06-29-2019, 05:40 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"On the world stage is no place for this kind of thing and poor sportsmanship OTT celebrations make the team look small."

What is your stance when football players "celebrate" with their OTT antics after scoring a touchdown, etc?
Exactly the same no matter the sport. I'm not a hypocrite.

Old 06-29-2019, 07:00 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,275,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I believe she is afraid of Trump as most women are. Trump did say, "I grab them by the *****," and he has a history of groping and raping women."

Did you vote for ANY Kennedy or for bill clinton?

Fun how so many dems are NOW "upset"!
Didn't Kennedy and Clinton do the "nasty" while POTUS and in the People's House?! I would say that is much worse than saying you could grope a woman while not representing our Country. And the accusation that he "raped" a woman is just an out and out lie. The President should press a defamation of character charge against people that lie like that on social media. it is the utmost disrespect to our President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies