U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 05:15 AM

31,971 posts, read 36,594,800 times

Advertisements

Have you seen Trump around the Military ?
When he travels to Military Bases, He takes the time to talk with the enlisted men and shake their hands.
At the Army / Navy Football Game he lingers talking with the Cadets and is treated like a Rock Star

This Video is 90 minutes long. If you have the time you can see him stand there and shake the hand and congratulate EVERY Air Force Graduate.

You would never see Obama do these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8YHGtZlsg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2019, 05:19 AM

1,416 posts, read 285,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Have you seen Trump around the Military ?
When he travels to Military Bases, He takes the time to talk with the enlisted men and shake their hands.

This Video is 90 minutes long. If you have the time you can see him stand there and shake the hand and congratulate EVERY Air Force Graduate.

You would never see Obama do these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8YHGtZlsg
Obama wisely wouldn't do any of those things because veterans wanted nothing to do with him for the most part.. Veterans knew and know that Obama and the Democrats stand against their values.

Old 06-13-2019, 05:38 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,546,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I don't understand it either OP. Trump and his family are the worst representation of the country. From Kushner and his ties to the murderous MBS to the Trumps and their collusive behavior and relationship with Russia and NK. I've met many young men and women that refuse to join the military under Trump. They say "No thank you, I'll wait". Can you blame them? Who wants to start their military career under the most corrupt con president in history? Not one person.

Yea, I can blame them....So, all these men and women you speak of, since trump has become president, turned 17+ and were not eligible under the Obama admin...so yea, they are to blame...

It really sounds like you know a bunch of pansies....rather than men and women...

Old 06-13-2019, 06:02 AM

26,715 posts, read 11,202,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
As a vet of 6 years of service 66-72 I just don't see how others support trump.
First of all Daddy bought him a "bye" during Vietnam for bone spurs so he could not serve. Yet he played many sports that were just as active as he would have been in the military. OK, I was well aware when I served that many with money did not serve as there were many ways to get out of it.
He says he did not support the war. Neither did I, but I was drafted and served my time plus some.
He does not like anyone that gets any kind of government check such as retirement from the service or a VA disability.
In fact just yesterday he is attempting to control benefits to low income people throughout the country.
I never understood why people supported Bush, Obama, and Trump. They are posers who don't care about our military personnel being unConstitutionally used to protect other nations borders instead of our own and then look the other way when they don't get the care they need. Despicable people.

Old 06-14-2019, 06:12 AM

1,214 posts, read 311,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I don't understand it either OP. Trump and his family are the worst representation of the country. From Kushner and his ties to the murderous MBS to the Trumps and their collusive behavior and relationship with Russia and NK. I've met many young men and women that refuse to join the military under Trump. They say "No thank you, I'll wait". Can you blame them? Who wants to start their military career under the most corrupt con president in history? Not one person.
What crimes has trump been.convicted of?

Old 06-14-2019, 06:25 AM

1,948 posts, read 2,629,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Obama wisely wouldn't do any of those things because veterans wanted nothing to do with him for the most part.. Veterans knew and know that Obama and the Democrats stand against their values.
I for one think it is more that soldiers are
conditioned to follow the leader, good or bad ,
they must submit. No offense meant. In this case they are following a fool , they are misunderstanding
where and what Trump's love of military is all about.
Trump is envisioning himself as the fearless general of a mighty army
and the soldiers are all under his command. He is a child.

Old 06-14-2019, 10:47 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,546,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
I for one think it is more that soldiers are
conditioned to follow the leader, good or bad , they must submit.
What????? we must submit? Clearly you have never served or have any position to make such a not very well thought out claim....lets just say BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
No offense meant. In this case they are following a fool , they are misunderstanding where and what Trump's love of military is all about.
Trump is envisioning himself as the fearless general of a mighty army
and the soldiers are all under his command. He is a child.

No offence can be taken when it's clear you have no clue what you are spewing....

The rest is just clear drivel...go back to your basement...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or