U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2019, 06:29 PM

14,168 posts, read 6,415,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Come on glory. The chicken or the egg? the horse has left the barn. Now what? A man canít say no? My original point. You seem to want men to have less responsibility for unwanted pregnancy even though they contribute half. Just because they donít carry the kid doesnít mean they arenít as responsible for the child as the woman is. women get penalized for having a womb, not only does part of society want to make laws based onĒmoralityĒ restricting her medical choices. Society and prolifers call her a **** and she should shut her legs. Prolifers Never call out the manís responsibility, he gets a pass cuz he doesnít have a womb? Thatís what the young call sexist bs
You donít have to be young to call it out as sexist bs, it is sexist bs.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:36 PM

36,733 posts, read 16,339,464 times
Quote:
Come on glory. The chicken or the egg? the horse has left the barn. Now what? A man canít say no? My original point. You seem to want men to have less responsibility for unwanted pregnancy even though they contribute half. Just because they donít carry the kid doesnít mean they arenít as responsible for the child as the woman is. women get penalized for having a womb, not only does part of society want to make laws based onĒmoralityĒ restricting her medical choices. Society and prolifers call her a **** and she should shut her legs. Prolifers Never call out the manís responsibility, he gets a pass cuz he doesnít have a womb? Thatís what the young call sexist bs
Oh for crying out loud do you have a reading comprehension problem? I never said that I want men to have less responsibility in fact I have said the opposite! The rest of your post is just more stereotyping of all pro-lifers. Most pro-lifers aren't demanding that women shut their legs but to use birth control. It's just BS that pro-lifers don't call out the men's responsibility either or that they should get a pass. How many times do I have to repeat that it is the woman that gets pregnant so it is she that should be the most cautious when engaging in sex. Men don't have that fear in regards to carrying a life to term. If you are going to continue down this path of misquoting me and stereotyping all pro-lifers then I will have no choice but to ignore you. If you don't care than neither do I. Sick of the same lame arguments over and over anyway.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

The Huffiington Post? So most adoptive parents are child abusers now? Should we do away with adoption just because of a few parents who have abused their children? Geezus H *****!

Old 06-19-2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
This has nothing to do with background checks.

You don't know much about the adoption industry at all.
I most certainly do as three of my family members have adopted kids.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:11 PM

13,808 posts, read 14,640,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh for crying out loud do you have a reading comprehension problem? I never said that I want men to have less responsibility in fact I have said the opposite! The rest of your post is just more stereotyping of all pro-lifers. Most pro-lifers aren't demanding that women shut their legs but to use birth control. It's just BS that pro-lifers don't call out the men's responsibility either or that they should get a pass. How many times do I have to repeat that it is the woman that gets pregnant so it is she that should be the most cautious when engaging in sex. Men don't have that fear in regards to carrying a life to term. If you are going to continue down this path of misquoting me and stereotyping all pro-lifers then I will have no choice but to ignore you. If you don't care than neither do I. Sick of the same lame arguments over and over anyway.
All you have to do is check an abortion thread more than one page long. Women are told to close their legs every 4 or 5 posts. Rarely by pro life is zipping zippers mentioned. When it is it’s from a sarcastic pro choice poster. Pro life folks in a great majority think women who get abortions are morally bankrupt. Funny they don’t mind her having a baby though.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:30 PM

23,394 posts, read 28,226,906 times
Quote:
The Huffiington Post? So most adoptive parents are child abusers now? Should we do away with adoption just because of a few parents who have abused their children? Geezus H *****!
Huffpo is not the only one reporting those abusers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mach...hrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/2942908/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...trial/2776027/

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-her-to-death/

I am just showing you that abuse of adopted children does happen. Adoption is not the panacea you believe it to be.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
All you have to do is check an abortion thread more than one page long. Women are told to close their legs every 4 or 5 posts. Rarely by pro life is zipping zippers mentioned. When it is itís from a sarcastic pro choice poster. Pro life folks in a great majority think women who get abortions are morally bankrupt. Funny they donít mind her having a baby though.
You are taking things out of context. The close your legs remarks are to pro-abortionists who keep making excuses for failed birth control or not using birth control at all and then wonder why they get pregnant. Those type need to close their legs then if they are too stupid to do the above. Now welcome to my ignore list.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:44 PM

14,168 posts, read 6,415,927 times
Quote:
You are taking things out of context. The close your legs remarks are to pro-abortionists who keep making excuses for failed birth control or not using birth control at all and then wonder why they get pregnant. Those type need to close their legs then if they are too stupid to do the above. Now welcome to my ignore list.
You just proved exactly what that poster said. My god, lol, you guys just canít make this up.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Lol IMO the ignore button is for sissies why come to a forum then not engage when folks donít agree with ya. Alrighty then. Much aloha to ya.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You just proved exactly what that poster said. My god, lol, you guys just canít make this up.
Awesome isnít it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies