Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 12:35 PM

29,921 posts, read 18,483,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
It's not a typo.

Trump is in idiot.

I love it. And you are smarter than a guy who has amassed a fortune and navigated the treacherous waters of that business?

Give me a break.

Take an IQ test and find out how you score. It is actually fun, but may burst your pride balloon. Most IQ tests do not test actual knowledge, but your ability to spot trends and solve problems. They involve patterned sequences and mathematical progressions. It is not at all like "Jeopardy".

I have run across many who claim high IQs- a few of them I have actually sat down and observed them taking a legit online IQ test. A few have actually achieved scores they claimed. One of them was my best friend's "idiot" kid (age 20- his dad is a neurosurgeon). This kid is always doing something stupid (but has a good heart), but did indeed score 160. That is pretty damn impressive.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:36 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,750,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You remind me of the Chief from the old "Pink Panther" movies where he eventually loses his mind.

Logically speaking, the guy managed to become President of the US but on the other hand he either didn't know or had an auto-correct whale problem.

I think I'll take what's behind door #3 and you're just losing it because you don't like the guy which is understandable, but it doesn't change the fact that you're not making coherent sense.

You're correct about the fact that I don't like the guy. But, "losing it?" Yeah, there's absolutely nothing on the internet that would make me "lose it." I've been around too long for that.

Most people (especially presidents) like to put their best foot forward (even when they have bone spurs,) but he is just not smart enough to realize that he doesn't actually know how to spell or communicate. And because he's not smart enough to realize these things, he doesn't take any action to improve his spelling or communication skills because he believes himself to be the smartest man in any room (which is only possible if the room is empty and even then it's questionable if there are insects inhabiting the room.) He also criticizes others for making "typos," which makes it even more ironic.

Okay, back to my padded room now. Mmmm, pills. I love my nerve pills.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:39 PM

4,593 posts, read 3,239,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

Because the Dems have so little good news, I'll let them gloat over a typo.
Yep, we'll have a good time with this one, because at least it's not anything dangerous to be horrified about, like many of his Executive Orders, tariff threats, and warmongering.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:39 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,789,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
That says more about the people who voted for him than it says about him.
Actually it says more about Hillary and the Democratic party. Y'all better start addressing the issues people have instead of just inferring they are stupid.

But keep on losing elections if you wish.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:47 PM

48,267 posts, read 34,391,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Actually it says more about Hillary and the Democratic party. Y'all better start addressing the issues people have instead of just inferring they are stupid.

But keep on losing elections if you wish.

Ouch, that stung.

But there is a lot of truth in that, and I'm not sure if the Democratic Party is paying attention.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-13-2019, 01:20 PM

946 posts, read 1,392,375 times
So...when Charles, Prince of Whales, was little and went out trick or treating on Halloween, did he disguise himself as Charlie the Tuna?

And now that he's all grown up, does the Price of Whales address his subjects through a 'pod'cast?

Old 06-13-2019, 01:31 PM

45,680 posts, read 23,810,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Meh, my phone autocorrects its to "Whale" when I type it. Im not going to make a big deal out of something this small.

Its no big covfefe.
That's weird. When I type Prince of on my phone the first auto suggestion is WALES......lol.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:39 PM

45,680 posts, read 23,810,621 times
oh it is funny --- come on.

For the record that is not a typo -- that is a full on spelling error
When you are typing WALES....H is no where to be found lol.........he misspelled the word. It's funny.

It is true that it is nothing that big BUT....the fact that he suggests Prince of Wales would phone him with information on an opponent is hilarious. He wasn't asked about taking random calls from foreign leaders...he was specifically asked and answered about foreign countries contacting him with the intent of providing information about the opposing candidate.

This morning after he realized how wrong it was to admit he would like to work with Russia again, he's spinning so fast he's skipping gears.

Don't throw out to me who you think has done something wrong in the past. We are here and now and talking about what the President of the USA said about working with a foreign country to beat an opponent.

Andif Barr investigates the Dems for 2016 and finds them guilty then they should be charged. I have no problem with that...but I am sure you will understand why I won't take the word of experts here on that issue.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:41 PM

29,382 posts, read 16,292,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You remind me of the Chief from the old "Pink Panther" movies where he eventually loses his mind.

Logically speaking, the guy managed to become President of the US but on the other hand he either didn't know or had an auto-correct whale problem.

I think I'll take what's behind door #3 and you're just losing it because you don't like the guy which is understandable, but it doesn't change the fact that you're not making coherent sense.
But isnt the chief a good guy ? I wouldnt see that as the best analogy.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:44 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,073,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
A president should check for errors before hitting "send". Trump should put the Twitter away.
this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies