U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 08:58 AM

66,574 posts, read 33,842,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Oddly enough, the very same people who support Donald Trump !
Truth is not good enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2019, 09:50 AM

66,574 posts, read 33,842,948 times
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-j...on-his-servers
Jones appeared to suggest someone tied to the Sandy Hook families framed him. “I am so sick of their filth and living off the dead kids of Sandy Hook,” he said.

Old 06-17-2019, 10:06 AM

19,527 posts, read 17,776,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-j...on-his-servers
Jones appeared to suggest someone tied to the Sandy Hook families framed him. I am so sick of their filth and living off the dead kids of Sandy Hook, he said.

Well he should know all about filth and living off the dead kids of Sandy Hook. What a jackass.

Old 06-17-2019, 10:09 AM

4,946 posts, read 2,975,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Well he should know all about filth and living off the dead kids of Sandy Hook. What a jackass.
Give every parent from Sandy hook just 5 minutes with him..

Old 06-17-2019, 10:12 AM

9,554 posts, read 4,359,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Give every parent from Sandy hook just 5 minutes with him..
He wouldn't last past one parent.

Old 06-17-2019, 11:25 AM

32,581 posts, read 16,657,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I am so sick of their filth and living off the dead kids of Sandy Hook, he said.
"Living off the dead kids of Sandy Hook is my turf", he continued. "And rally, what's the big deal? All I did was call them liars over the most traumatizing event to touch their lives. Yes, so my fans started hounding and harassing them, but have you seen my fans? I have to interact with them on a daily basis, you know, so - who's worse off, really?"

Old 06-17-2019, 02:05 PM

1,690 posts, read 1,736,206 times
Quote:
As someone else said:
The harassment and grief the Sandy Hook families have endured because of Alex Jones and his followers is unfathomable.

Some of the parents have committed suicide. Some of the parents cannot visit their children's graves. Most of them have had to move.

I hope they take Alex Jones for every penny he's worth.

Let's not forget that Alex Jones is also a traitor parroting Russian propaganda at every turn.

He is a ruthless charlatan who makes the world a worse place. Sound familiar?
You are free to parrot your unpopular delusional taking points all you want, but your vile leftist attitude openly calling for the painful suppression of people's voices that you don't agree with has for to stop. This insanity is why we have rogue violent mobs like antifa roaming around violently assaulting Trump supporters.

Old 06-17-2019, 02:47 PM

8,602 posts, read 11,090,954 times
Quote:
Harassing parents of murdered children and calling their tragedy and grief a lie. At that point he deserves to fall into obscurity..
Is obscurity your nickname for a tree shredder? Because I could likely support that.

Old 06-17-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave09 View Post
You are free to parrot your unpopular delusional taking points all you want, but your vile leftist attitude openly calling for the painful suppression of people's voices that you don't agree with has for to stop. This insanity is why we have rogue violent mobs like antifa roaming around violently assaulting Trump supporters.
Bro, your defending someone who voices lies that cause actual harm to people already dealing with a bad situation. And **** antifa as well..
No one needs to suppress your voice but if its causing harm to people like these parents, you bet your gonna have major repercussions coming your way. Your safe from the government on what you say, but not safe from how people will react.

In in Alex Jones case, I hope the parents come at him full force, I hope he has to stand face to face with those parents while peeing his pants.

Old 06-17-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Is obscurity your nickname for a tree shredder? Because I could likely support that.
Might just spew toxic material.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies