Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 11:31 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.
There is a difference between vigilance and chicken little syndrome.

Hey, I bumped a FEMA camp thread from 5 years ago....come on over and say hi!

I found them by searching for Bush declaring martial law to stay in power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Why are they called concentration camps?

They are living facilities.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:17 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.

Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders
Yes, it's true. In Paraguay.

Paraguay in a spin about Bush's alleged 100,000 acre hideaway | World news | The Guardian

Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Why are they called concentration camps?

They are living facilities.
"Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people."
You would think that someone might notice a "concentration camp" or "living facility" able to house two million people just outside Fairbanks. The morons spewing this crap are the ones who should be locked up in mental health facilities.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
"Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people."
You would think that someone might notice a "concentration camp" or "living facility" able to house two million people just outside Fairbanks. The morons spewing this crap are the ones who should be locked up in mental health facilities.
I didn't know Fort Wainwright, Fort Greely, or Eielson AFB could hold that many people.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:49 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,260,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post

I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in the government of my country exercising restraint in an environment where fear stalks the land. And that stalking would take very little whipping by the media.
Bwahahaha, ya gotta laugh. Let's see, WHO is doing the whipping here on this thread?

Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I didn't know Fort Wainwright, Fort Greely, or Eielson AFB could hold that many people.
Fort Wainwright is on the chopping block, and Eielson AFB is in the process of being cut in half, as soon as they rebase the F-16s. They have already combined Elmondorf AFB and Fort Richardson into a single base called Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER).

All of these bases combined could not house half a million people, much less two million, unless they plan on dumping them into the Alaskan Bush and telling them to fend for themselves.

Rep. Young says Fort Wainwright at risk if military budget cut - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner: Home: home_news_window_left_top_3, local_news,
Air Force study will help decide fate of Eielson Air Force Base - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner: Staff Blogs

Old 02-02-2013, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Fort Wainwright is on the chopping block, and Eielson AFB is in the process of being cut in half, as soon as they rebase the F-16s. They have already combined Elmondorf AFB and Fort Richardson into a single base called Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER).

All of these bases combined could not house half a million people, much less two million, unless they plan on dumping them into the Alaskan Bush and telling them to fend for themselves.

Rep. Young says Fort Wainwright at risk if military budget cut - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner: Home: home_news_window_left_top_3, local_news,
Air Force study will help decide fate of Eielson Air Force Base - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner: Staff Blogs
Oh ok, but I was being facetious dontcha know. It's gotta be Paraguay then, it nice n warm n humid with more mosquitos than the great state of Alaska! and I mean, Alaska is great. We got such a great deal from those stupid Russians, didn't we?

Old 01-21-2021, 06:44 AM

1,265 posts, read 444,746 times
I was really hoping Trumps last executive order was eliminating executive orders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies