Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 01:11 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,574,845 times

Advertisements

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.

Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2008, 01:23 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Right. The agency that couldn't even manage the evacuation of one single city has some Master Plan to round us all up and put us in freakin' concentration camps. Good luck with that one, guys.

I kind of wish these things were ready to go. Then maybe we could round up all the conspiracy jagwhacks and put 'em in there so we don't have to argue with crazy people all day.

Old 04-14-2008, 03:23 AM

4,668 posts, read 4,032,896 times
REX 84 (Readiness Exercise 1984) which is cited in the article is a continuity of government plan that was signed into existence by President Reagan in 1984. It was designed to test the ability of the military to co-ordinate with and assist civilian authorities in maintaining order should a major crisis or disturbance threaten the United States and the government. Part of the plan does call for detention of individuals believed to be a threat to the government or peace and use of the military to impose martial law. An actual exercise apparently took place in 1984 and the plan remains active as of today.

REX 84 is often cited by conspiracy theorists as "proof" of a secret government blueprint to impose martial law in the U.S. at any time. I'm not sure how it can be secret when the plans very existence has been known publicly since 1987. Obviously the Executive Orders and the power they grant aren't secret either since they are detailed quite nicely in the article.

The list of the sites of "concentration camps" and the descriptions really expose this article for what it is. Things like "staffed with foreign speaking U.N. troops", Holloman Air Force Base as "Home of the German Luftwaffe in Amerika". I especially like this one for Arizona "Sedona - site of possible U.N. base". If any of you have ever been to Sedona, I think you would all agree that such a place would stick out like a sore thumb there.

I could go on but a black helicopter just landed in a handicapped spot at my work. I have to go tell that foreign speaking U.N. trooper that he will get a ticket if he doesn't move it.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:46 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
A very good reason why citizens not only have a right to be armed but a reason they need to armed with military weapons and organized into local militias that will have a chance at preventing some demonic federal over government from establishing a totalitarian Amerika.

Or are we already too late.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 AM

14,044 posts, read 27,208,139 times
This project is funded and staffed by the Bilderberg Group...errr I meant the Build A Bear Group.

Sheesh.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:02 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
REX 84 (Readiness Exercise 1984) which is cited in the article is a continuity of government plan that was signed into existence by President Reagan in 1984. It was designed to test the ability of the military to co-ordinate with and assist civilian authorities in maintaining order should a major crisis or disturbance threaten the United States and the government. Part of the plan does call for detention of individuals believed to be a threat to the government or peace and use of the military to impose martial law. An actual exercise apparently took place in 1984 and the plan remains active as of today.

REX 84 is often cited by conspiracy theorists as "proof" of a secret government blueprint to impose martial law in the U.S. at any time. I'm not sure how it can be secret when the plans very existence has been known publicly since 1987. Obviously the Executive Orders and the power they grant aren't secret either since they are detailed quite nicely in the article.

The list of the sites of "concentration camps" and the descriptions really expose this article for what it is. Things like "staffed with foreign speaking U.N. troops", Holloman Air Force Base as "Home of the German Luftwaffe in Amerika". I especially like this one for Arizona "Sedona - site of possible U.N. base". If any of you have ever been to Sedona, I think you would all agree that such a place would stick out like a sore thumb there.

I could go on but a black helicopter just landed in a handicapped spot at my work. I have to go tell that foreign speaking U.N. trooper that he will get a ticket if he doesn't move it.
I agree.
More wacko loons mis-representing facts, blowing them out of proportion and throwing in a few outright lies for good measure.

Ken

Old 04-14-2008, 01:34 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,114,101 times
While I may not subscribe to this belief, I think that it's good that people put this information out there. Like it or not, "conspiracy theorists" are right some of the time and it's worth at least a look at the information to see if there's a tinge of truth there.

Old 04-14-2008, 01:39 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,208,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
While I may not subscribe to this belief, I think that it's good that people put this information out there. Like it or not, "conspiracy theorists" are right some of the time and it's worth at least a look at the information to see if there's a tinge of truth there.
Though I am one to generally be dismissive of these, after investigating the claims, I agree with you that it is better to toss these out there once in awhile to at least have folks check it out and discuss why they believe it to be right or wrong.

I think one of the great things about these discussion boards is that folks can surface these issues and sometimes get decent insights. Though nobody may change their minds, a lot of non-posters read these threads too, and you may be providing new information for others (good or bad).

They can sift it through their own filters, and perhaps someday ask better questions themselves, even if it is just at the dinner table or with friends.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:09 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
With all the federal government has done, on testing people with viruses on populations, rounding up Japanese after pearl harbor attacks, FEMA in katarina going into homes and removing everyone's guns and people from their homes. Why would this surprise anyone if it was true. I would rather prepare for the worst then assume to trust a government who has a hard time telling the truth on just about everything.
The point is keep yourself Armed and don't believe everything your government tells you especially if goes against the Constitution.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:18 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,309,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
A very good reason why citizens not only have a right to be armed but a reason they need to armed with military weapons and organized into local militias that will have a chance at preventing some demonic federal over government from establishing a totalitarian Amerika.

Or are we already too late.
Or when the time comes, we could just buy the military materials off of ebay and craigslist. Apparently it's not that difficult.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies