U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 05:41 PM

6,580 posts, read 2,791,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
yea ok, New York Times lol
Is that all you have it. Read it then get back to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2019, 05:44 PM

5,882 posts, read 2,732,034 times
So I hate Trump because he has more shiny objects than me.

Got it !

Never mind that he is a despicable human being who has stained the office of the Presidency.

Old 06-18-2019, 05:45 PM

619 posts, read 190,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
OP, Trump campaigned on "Draining the swamp" so what do you think the people in the swamp are going to do?...

The swamp doesn't want the gravy train to stop so they are going to try to get rid of him of course. They hoped that all it will take is false accusations, constant demonization and people who are easily swayed by their rhetoric to help them get rid of the threat to the swamp.
Trump has simply turned the swamp into a sewer. Trump supporters find the sewer more their style.

Old 06-18-2019, 05:50 PM

14,923 posts, read 13,315,889 times
So you're not a renowned businessman unless you have declared bankruptcy several times? Why should I be envious of a businessman, Trump, who did that?

Old 06-18-2019, 05:51 PM
Status: "Kamala/Pete 2020!! Make it happen, people." (set 10 days ago)

7,356 posts, read 2,925,345 times
Bob,

You don’t have it figured out.

—America

Old 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM

22,244 posts, read 9,457,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
One thing you Trump haters need to look at, and that is many people in the past, running for political office, regardless of party affiliation, headed straight to Trump tower for an endorsement.
That should be telling you that many respected not only the man, but his opinions.
Else, why bother.

Obviously some wanted money as well, but if they had not respected his wealth,opinion, and business savvy, then they could have gone to some other wealthy person.
One other thing I noticed in this thread is, you are all filled with jealousy, whether you care to admit it, or deny it.
It is very evident in your post.
One only has to read between the lines, then it becomes quite evident.
It is hatred, based on jealousy.

Bob.
Not for 'an endorsement.' For a campaign donation from the Trump Org.

Business savvy? Try stiffing his workers and investors. He is and always has been a scumbag of a human being and a crappo business man. Take a look at the trail of business failures he left in the dust. You may need to believe these things, but it is not reality.

Nobody is jealous of him. Jealous of what? He's loaded down with pancake makeup and bronzer, hair spray and shoe lifts and the most massive amount of insecurities of any president we have ever had-- but if it makes you feel better to believe that, go ahead. It is not reality.
Moderator cut: trolling

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-20-2019 at 07:35 AM..

Old 06-18-2019, 05:55 PM

39,213 posts, read 20,334,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So you're not a renowned businessman unless you have declared bankruptcy several times? Why should I be envious of a businessman, Trump, who did that?
Bankruptcy is common except with gov't who can just increase your taxes. I'll bet you never tried to start or run a business but then judge others who take risks. Now go punch your time clock.

Old 06-18-2019, 06:06 PM

15,734 posts, read 8,800,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Strange that opinion didn't seem apparent before he decided to run for the presidency.
He was well liked, and respected as a private citizen, and I might add, envied by many.

Bob.
It has always been apparent in the North East.

Old 06-18-2019, 06:13 PM

1,772 posts, read 518,852 times
No one is jealous of a man that inflates his worth, mail orders his wife from Russia, bankrupts all of his businesses, stiffs people he works with, and cant be told that hes always wrong.
The only people that are jealous of him are people that want to be him, and insist he is successful, and they are as much of an idiot as he is. Its no surprise that the forever trumpettes would be happy to commit all the crimes he has to get what they want.

Last edited by Harry Hemi; 06-18-2019 at 06:22 PM..

Old 06-18-2019, 06:27 PM

3,468 posts, read 950,649 times
It can't be the way he acts or the decisions he is making for the country. Nope, it's really gotta be based on the fact that people must want his money and lifestyle.

It's one thing when he was just a reality show dude or just a private businessman. Those don't really affect the country much and I can just watch the show or not do business with him. As a leader, though...it does affect us all.

I want a grownup in the White House. Oh, and I would rather have my nice middle class income and be a decent person vs. having riches and be like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies