U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 03:54 PM

34,255 posts, read 18,565,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yes, he may go after his co-workers as opposed to those who actually fired him. None of the kids Adam Lanza killed ever did a thing to him.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Holy crap....pknopper.....

YOu streteched it farther than ever before....

You should delete your account with your post above.....hell, I would....if I came back with the excuse you just did.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 03:59 PM

78,860 posts, read 33,547,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Holy crap....pknopper.....

YOu streteched it farther than ever before....

You should delete your account with your post above.....hell, I would....if I came back with the excuse you just did.....
With no explanation as to what you disagree with. I made a point and stated it. You did nothing. He had went through quite a few employers for such a young age. He was fired. It's hardly a stretch to note that he likely had issues.

It's very rare for someone to go to these lengths. There is a reason for that.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
With no explanation as to what you disagree with. I made a point and stated it. You did nothing. He had went through quite a few employers for such a young age. He was fired. It's hardly a stretch to note that he likely had issues.

Are you really calling him a liar?

Old 06-19-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Are you really calling him a liar?
People with issues are not always truthful. Do I believe that David Berkowitz was told to kill by the neighbors dog? No.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:25 PM

14,195 posts, read 6,107,077 times
Quote:

Yeah, the reason being he wanted to doxx Republicans before he left and could no longer do it.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Yeah, the reason being he wanted to doxx Republicans before he left and could no longer do it.
He had issues. This is not normal. It would be nice if he could get help while incarcerated but unfortunately he will only learn how to better get away with it.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:52 PM

14,195 posts, read 6,107,077 times
Quote:
He had issues. This is not normal. It would be nice if he could get help while incarcerated but unfortunately he will only learn how to better get away with it.
You can feel sorry for him. I’m out of compassion for this stuff.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:36 PM

It's political....period...the person SAID it was political....

Old 06-21-2019, 05:08 PM

66,459 posts, read 33,773,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

‘Self-Righteous’: Dem Staffer Headed To Prison As Prosecutors Look To Make Example Of Him For Politically-Motivated Crimes

• A former Democratic congressional aide who doxxed Republican senators during a confirmation hearing for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh will be sentenced to prison Wednesday.
  • Former computer administrator Jackson Cosko carried out what prosecutors said was the largest known data theft in Senate history and used it to blackmail a witness, to plot to extort a senator and to threaten others.
  • He left operational spy devices on the Senate network that went undetected by police even after he was arrested and his plot was discovered, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors are seeking to make an example of Cosko for criminally attacking people who disagreed with him politically, citing a rise in such incidents.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/d...h-doxx-prison/

More to come.
This was just the first, of those that thought it was O-Kay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or