U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 01:33 PM

45,213 posts, read 17,945,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
You're embarrassing yourself again! Pst, I'm trying to help you here. Normally I could care less what sort of ratings Trump might get on ABC that particular night, but after you making a big deal about this, I got curious and had a look see myself...

Who's in denial you say?
You are. You are reporting pundit opinion as fact.

Yet the numbers speak for themselves. Why don't you address them? It was the most watched TV shown on ABC that night, and the 2nd most watched TV on ALL broadcast TV for that night in Prime Time.
Quote:
Backfired and angry now too you say?

Earth to Waldo!
Word salad? Have you even been to a Trump Rally?

Old 06-20-2019, 01:36 PM

12,226 posts, read 6,953,257 times
lol at this thread comparison between the grateful dead and trump.

we went of a grateful dead concert once and got high just from breathing the air! the concert was good, but never chose to go to another one.

Never been to a trump rally and never would want to go to one, but will vote for him again. He is doing a good job. I'm pleased with him.

Old 06-20-2019, 01:38 PM

23,119 posts, read 12,300,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post

we went of a grateful dead concert once and got so high just from breathing the air! the concert was good, but never chose to go to another one.

Never been to a trump rally and never would want to go to one, but will vote for him again. He is doing a good job. I'm pleased with him.
Can you imagine breathing in the air in that arena for the Trump rally after some of those people waited in line all day -- in Orlando -- in the hot, sticky, heat -- oh gag.......

Old 06-20-2019, 01:43 PM

12,735 posts, read 3,228,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You are. You are reporting pundit opinion as fact.

Yet the numbers speak for themselves. Why don't you address them? It was the most watched TV shown on ABC that night, and the 2nd most watched TV on ALL broadcast TV for that night in Prime Time.Word salad?
Why don't I address the numbers that made that show the most watched TV shown on ABC THAT NIGHT?

2nd most watched TV on ALL broadcast TV for THAT NIGHT?

Why not consider a pundit famously known for being a UUGE Trump supporter...?

Why am I not as impressed with Trump's interview ratings compared to Celebrity Family Feud that "pulled in 6.1 million viewers?" That's Family Feud mind you.

America’s Funniest Home Videos that brought in 3.5 million viewers...

Trump interview on ABC was a ratings bust

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...s-bust-1366130

Why don't I ignore any number of the similar reports easy for anyone to look up?

Because frankly I could care less except that you made a big deal out of nothing here. Clearly "busted" for doing so, but that ego of yours just won't allow you to see what you're forever missing.

That addressing the numbers enough for you anyway?

Old 06-20-2019, 01:44 PM

11,627 posts, read 4,923,657 times
Quote:

we went of a grateful dead concert once and got high just from breathing the air! the concert was good, but never chose to go to another one.

That's not how it works.

4,922 posts, read 1,837,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What part of most watched TV show on ABC that night escapes you?

What part of 2nd most watched TV show on ALL Broadcast networks for that night during Prime Time escapes you?

If this is a "ratings disaster" as the idiot from Politico characterizes it, then I suspect that ABC, CBS, FOX & NBC are soon to be out of business.

You guys are beyond ridiculous in denial of the obvious.

HAHAHAHA

Could not even come close to the Celebrity Family Feud ratings that ABC had in that time slot week earlier.

Your denial of reality is amazing. It is actually quite frightening.

759 posts, read 483,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
My husband and I both have full time jobs. We also own a business together. Beside those two things plus family commitments and other things going on in our lives, we don't really have time to attend any political rally.

Look, we loved Obama. It is my opinion that Obama is one of the greatest presidents this country ever had. And yet not once did we attend his rallies.

I loved Hillary. I still hold the opinion that she would have made a great president. Never attended her rallies, though.

Don't know how Trump supporters could have the time to attend his rallies like that.
Because a large chunk of them are over 65 and living off social security and medicare and watching Fox news and listening to Rush Limbaugh all day..

Old 06-20-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Why don't I address the numbers that made that show the most watched TV shown on ABC THAT NIGHT?
There you go again. Moving the goal post because you lost the argument.

Sunday night is a big night for the broadcast networks. And Trump was the 2nd most watched event on the TeeVee that night. Denial of that is silly.

We all know the score here. This topic is simply about bashing Trump's Massive number of supporters.

Old 06-20-2019, 01:47 PM

12,735 posts, read 3,228,585 times
Quote:

You make the point I tried to make earlier...

That size of rallies doesn't really matter compared to vote counts, and of course we'll just have to wait and see how those numbers fall next time around.

"Pleased with Trump" you say? What ARE you smoking now?

Old 06-20-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
You make the point I tried to make earlier...

That size of rallies doesn't really matter compared to vote counts, and of course we'll just have to wait and see how those numbers fall next time around.

"Pleased with Trump" you say? What ARE you smoking now?
i.e.
  • "Trump's rallies are huge so I'll do anything I can to discredit them.
  • Trump's supporters are deplorable so I'll compare to stoners at a concert
  • And I know the Democrats are sunk, but I'll never admit it."
Right?

popular vote. haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or