Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 08:13 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Nah.
War with Iran would last 10 days .
Are you serious? Iraq was more of a backward place than Iran...and look how much in debt we are for that insane quagmire. $7 trillion...and counting...

Completely insane.

When I hear "conservatives" so gung ho pro war it makes me sick. There is nothing "conservative" about such craziness - the Founders would hate all of these people with the force of a thousand suns.

Isolationism (I do understand it's a new "global" world where we have interests in many places, but that's another discussion/thread) is what a true conservative stands for.

Worry about America/Americans, and to hell with the rest of the world (to the extent we can).

Old 06-24-2019, 11:41 AM

4,904 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
i have tried to discuss the difference between Zionism and judasim on this forum and been called anti-Semite...so i have learned my lesson..lol

but in reference to the original post i lean-left myself but disagree with much of our big supposedly left outfits has to offer...i have always known there were "Eisenhower" fiscal conservatives still around and i have respect for such types and yes even admiration..
it seems like what we used to call "the lowest common denominator" has taken over BOTH partys and intelligent discourse is harder and harder to find

PS to those that say it will be a SHORT war..ww1 was supposed to be over by christmas 2014 and why did the iraq army have such a hard time with Iran?
Lol, yeah those denunciations don't have the same "bite" like they used to anymore. People are seeing right through this stuff.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies