Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 01:47 PM

2,573 posts, read 3,501,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I disagree with Trump all the time, and I am not considered a Leftist. I think some of his tweets are silly, immature, an un-Presidential. I also disagree with him on going along with the out of control spending of Congress. He signed it. He owns it! Most of the other stuff I agree with.

OK so you disagree with him ALL THE TIME then you mentioned what that ALL THE TIME is! His tweets and that he signed the spending bill Do you know what ALL THE TIME really means? Oh wait, but that is typical of trump's blind supporters here, right? They all claim they are 'independent' and disagree with him ALL THE TIME except they blindly support him

oh, as far as your tweet comment - should I quote where you claimed (so many times) that Trump is trolling the left and you were in praise of Trump's tweeting

Old 06-21-2019, 01:48 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,133,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Everybody has a pivotal issue... If you are willing to abandon all issues over Iran, that's your choice but it lacks any logic and sane reasoning.... Maybe you like higher taxes, illegal immigration, constantly abused social programs, etc etc... I think all those issues are important and could care less about Iran.... Not a fan of the Ayatollah either....
A war with Iran would essentially require a draft, sending hundreds of thousands if not millions of regular Americans to their deaths.

That's a pretty damn big deal.

Old 06-21-2019, 02:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
This isn't surprising and happens on both sides. Just look at the dumb responses people are getting from fellow Democrats when we express our discontent with the party and politicians. It's as though we've spit in the face of their mother.

People take differing views way too personally and are too invested in being right. It's sick.

Old 06-21-2019, 02:20 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Yes, when you "disagreed" with Obama and then come with a slew of personal insults, political and religious insinuations...............people tended to think that.
Thing is, that one didn't have to do all those things; just disagreement with Oblabla was enough to earn the title of "Raysist."

Old 06-21-2019, 04:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Bay of Tonken

Old 06-21-2019, 09:30 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
The Supreme Court (basically the country as we know it) is on the line. And if you aren't smart enough to know this by now - that you HAVE to support Trump no matter - well then you're oblivious to how critical this issue really is.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
On a few different web sites I mentioned if Trump attacks Iran I will not vote for him again. The reaction is the same...I get called a liberal and a leftist. In reality I am far to the right of the Republican party. The reason I am against attacking Iran isn't because I'm some peaceful hippie type..hell no. The reason is I am consumed with hatred towards Iran's arch rival Saudi Arabia. I notice the people calling me a leftist don't even know the difference the Sunnis and the Shiites. To them all Muslims are the same. It saddens me to realize how ignorant many of my fellow Trump voters are. I thought they liked Trump because he wasn't establishment. Yet they uncritically take the establishments view that Iran is the enemy.
I would strongly recommend you seriously consider the ramifications of voting for anyone other than Trump.

I used to think I was hip and cool voting "independent" (I get it, both parties really are sickening), until I finally realized the only thing we have left that we can effect on a national level is the Supreme Court. It's really that simple.

If you want America to be completely destroyed forever, vote for anyone else than Trump; if you at least want some of the conservative sanity/rights we still enjoy in the country to remain, it would very much behoove you to support Trump (yes, even if you have to grit your teeth while doing so). Trust me, there is a lot about Trump I don't like at all, but at least the next three seats on the Supreme Court will be solidified with sane and rational Justices with four more years of Trump.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:31 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
LOL.

Anyone interested in conserving anything of value voted for Trump.

Quote:
Your "conservatives" aren't conservative at all.
Vegans who eat meat aren't vegans.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
LOL.

Anyone interested in conserving anything of value voted for Trump.

Your "conservatives" aren't conservative at all.
Exactly.

Here are the "conservatives" the Fake News would have us believe are conservative:

Bret Stephens
Bill Kristol
Ana Navaro
Megan McCain
Max Boot
Rick Wilson

And there are a thousand other examples of these liberal critters masquerading as "conservative".

Frankly I have more of a contempt in my heart for any of them, because unlike liberals who proclaim their liberal values, these shysters lie through their teeth as a means to manipulate people who aren't smart enough to realize their reality is being manipulated daily by the Fake News.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:48 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
On a few different web sites I mentioned if Trump attacks Iran I will not vote for him again. The reaction is the same...I get called a liberal and a leftist. In reality I am far to the right of the Republican party. The reason I am against attacking Iran isn't because I'm some peaceful hippie type..hell no. The reason is I am consumed with hatred towards Iran's arch rival Saudi Arabia. I notice the people calling me a leftist don't even know the difference the Sunnis and the Shiites. To them all Muslims are the same. It saddens me to realize how ignorant many of my fellow Trump voters are. I thought they liked Trump because he wasn't establishment. Yet they uncritically take the establishments view that Iran is the enemy.

Then how is it you can support Trump given he literally lets the people you hate get away with murder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies