U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-21-2019, 07:34 PM
 
Location: exit 0
4,401 posts, read 3,030,418 times
Reputation: 5551

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
The story has disappeared on Drudge. It was from Mediate. Hmmm.
It was on NYPost.com earlier. It's gone from there too.

 
Old 06-21-2019, 07:36 PM
 
Location: 130 Miles E of Sacramento
5,445 posts, read 3,292,866 times
Reputation: 3617
Notice how Trump had zero allegations until he ran for president in 2016.

And now all of those allegations are fake
 
Old 06-21-2019, 07:37 PM
 
1,422 posts, read 287,670 times
Reputation: 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Notice how Trump had zero allegations until he ran for president in 2016.

And now all of those allegations are fake
After the Kavanaugh hearings, it's pretty clear that the DNC will say and do anything to destroy anyone who stands in their path to power.


Trump also wasn't a racist until he ran for President.
 
Old 06-21-2019, 07:48 PM
 
Location: STL area
990 posts, read 498,304 times
Reputation: 2183
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It's amusing how Trump supporters will believe every single allegation against Bill Clinton, but will not even entertain the idea that their God Emperor is just as slimy, if not more so. Those are some industrial sized blinders you guys walk around with.
Exactly.
 
Old 06-21-2019, 07:58 PM
 
2,792 posts, read 814,996 times
Reputation: 1631
"Carroll says Trump pushed her against the wall, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

...according to Rubio...it was completely

^ lighten up people...that's a joke

..the woman's lying...her story doesn't even make sense....Trump raped her in a woman's dressing room..at Bergdorf's no doubt....and no customers, employees..followed Trump, a very famous person at the time...and she didn't scream, yell, or anything...they were all alone, at Bergdorf's, in the women's clothing department...better yet, inside the women's dressing room.....where the saleswomen were famous for not leaving a customer alone...not even for 1 second
..the sales women were famous for following you into the dressing room and helping you...bringing other clothes for you to try, etc

her and Trump were out numbered....40 to 1

Lying through her teeth....she has never even seen the women's clothing department at Bergdorf's...if she had, she would know what she's saying is impossible
 
Old 06-21-2019, 08:10 PM
 
Location: DFW - Coppell / Las Colinas
31,974 posts, read 36,604,313 times
Reputation: 38550
She did a 3some with Kavanaugh.
 
Old 06-21-2019, 08:14 PM
 
23,058 posts, read 12,281,155 times
Reputation: 7299
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
After the Kavanaugh hearings, it's pretty clear that the DNC will say and do anything to destroy anyone who stands in their path to power.


Trump also wasn't a racist until he ran for President.
That's not true.

For many of you Trump was known but you didn't read about him. Because if you did -- the accusations of racism and sexism perfectly fit into what was said about him -- and what he boasted/bragged about (not the racism part but the sexism part).

The early 70's he was charged with racial discrimination.




.
 
Old 06-21-2019, 08:16 PM
 
Location: Jewel Lake (Sagle) Idaho
27,490 posts, read 17,618,687 times
Reputation: 15586
I wonder if the Democratic party is paying this clown as much as they did Ballsey-Ford.
 
Old 06-21-2019, 08:19 PM
 
124 posts, read 60,154 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
"Carroll says Trump pushed her against the wall, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

...according to Rubio...it was completely

^ lighten up people...that's a joke

..the woman's lying...her story doesn't even make sense....Trump raped her in a woman's dressing room..at Bergdorf's no doubt....and no customers, employees..followed Trump, a very famous person at the time...and she didn't scream, yell, or anything...they were all alone, at Bergdorf's, in the women's clothing department...better yet, inside the women's dressing room.....where the saleswomen were famous for not leaving a customer alone...not even for 1 second
..the sales women were famous for following you into the dressing room and helping you...bringing other clothes for you to try, etc

her and Trump were out numbered....40 to 1

Lying through her teeth....she has never even seen the women's clothing department at Bergdorf's...if she had, she would know what she's saying is impossible
Exactly!

Any saleswoman will escort the customer into the dressing room in Bergdorf's and return periodically to check on her to see of she needs anything. There's no way a man could enter the dressing room inconspicuousy no matter who he is.

The story is ridiculous.
 
Old 06-21-2019, 08:21 PM
 
4,194 posts, read 2,018,349 times
Reputation: 1768
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Shes nothing more than a publicity tramp trying to promote her book!

https://news.yahoo.com/writer-says-s...190337681.html



Is this just more locker room talk? I believe her, we all know Donald Trump has no class and will lie as fast as a cat will lick it's paw!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top