U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 08:48 PM

1,096 posts, read 227,918 times

Advertisements

College is a place for diversity, inclusion, tolerance and equality (unless you are a conservative). We hear it crowed about all the time by the SJW Swat task forces out there on every college campus these days. That is why you now get threatened with doxxing if you are an incoming student wanting to join a conservative group on campus.

Article here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2019, 08:54 PM

8,751 posts, read 4,439,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
College is a place for diversity, inclusion, tolerance and equality (unless you are a conservative). We hear it crowed about all the time by the SJW Swat task forces out there on every college campus these days. That is why you now get threatened with doxxing if you are an incoming student wanting to join a conservative group on campus.

Article here
Additional article: Anarchist group at UT Austin threatens to dox incoming freshmen if they join conservative campus clubs

So how did you come up with SJW Swat task forces?

Old 06-23-2019, 09:04 PM

1,096 posts, read 227,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Additional article: Anarchist group at UT Austin threatens to dox incoming freshmen if they join conservative campus clubs

I have a lot of nicknames for those ol' "tolerant" SJWs. Unfortunately my profession puts me around them all the time, so I get to see their "tolerance" and raging hypocrisy in action 24/7. They will have a meltdown over a MAGA hat for being "intolerant", but then turn around and threaten to dox someone for joining a student group on campus.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:09 PM

3,501 posts, read 2,513,002 times
I would throw whomever threatened me in my trunk, drive them out to the desert, and show them the spot that I would bury them if they ever so much as looked at me or anyone I knew sideways again.

You "doxx" me, I bury you.

That would be the end of it. Sad that it comes to that, but it has come to that. They sure as hell ain't going to be standing on my lawn.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:10 PM

4,323 posts, read 881,814 times
None of the links are credible; all are from very, very partisan sources.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
None of the links are credible; all are from very, very partisan sources.
Thank you for both responses.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:18 PM

24,795 posts, read 9,655,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post

Those aren't anarchists. They're statists.

Quote:
...the group also actively encourages the harassment of conservative students, having praised the destruction of signs
No anarchist would praise the destruction of property.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:20 PM

27,553 posts, read 17,637,711 times
Just one more case of liberals acting like totalitarian fascists. Far from the first time.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
I have a lot of nicknames for those ol' "tolerant" SJWs. Unfortunately my profession puts me around them all the time, so I get to see their "tolerance" and raging hypocrisy in action 24/7. They will have a meltdown over a MAGA hat for being "intolerant", but then turn around and threaten to dox someone for joining a student group on campus.
The group's website, the one that is responsible for the so called doxxing of UT Austin students ...

https://austinautonomedia.noblogs.org/

PS: you might want to change the nickname for this group.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Those aren't anarchists. They're statists.

No anarchist would praise the destruction of property.
Thank you ... get 'en in over my head here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or