U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2019, 01:08 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,748 posts, read 8,793,912 times
Reputation: 6437

Advertisements

I swear, it seems like they are doing everything in their power to sabotage themselves/ They are doing one of two things

1. Complain nonstop about Trump

2. Offer insane ideas that will never work just to pander to a certain group

Is anyone really thinking that is going to work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2019, 01:09 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,453 posts, read 9,554,421 times
Reputation: 15741
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I swear, it seems like they are doing everything in their power to sabotage themselves/ They are doing one of two things

1. Complain nonstop about Trump

2. Offer insane ideas that will never work just to pander to a certain group

Is anyone really thinking that is going to work?
Yeah it does seem like they're on a McGovern self destructive path....good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 01:14 PM
 
Location: Eureka CA
8,239 posts, read 11,104,689 times
Reputation: 12557
It works better than suffering in silence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 01:35 PM
 
1,621 posts, read 1,061,063 times
Reputation: 3221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I swear, it seems like they are doing everything in their power to sabotage themselves/ They are doing one of two things

1. Complain nonstop about Trump

2. Offer insane ideas that will never work just to pander to a certain group

Is anyone really thinking that is going to work?

What's interesting to me is that hatred for the current occupant of the oval office has the potential to produce future returns exceedingly more consequential and frightening than the aforementioned occupant's distasteful personality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Boston
7,800 posts, read 2,272,799 times
Reputation: 5558
they've been told that they're going about it the wrong way but they don't listen, so it will be fun to watch. Slow learners I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:02 PM
 
10,885 posts, read 6,094,065 times
Reputation: 5852
What is Trump and the GOP offering? Four more years of chaos? Of indecision? Of flipflopping from one minute to the next? Of alienating our allies and empowering our enemies? Of 5,000 + documented lies every year from the Oval Office? Of a president who sits on the john all night tweeting inanities? Of tax cuts for the one percent and slashing of the social safety net for the rest of us?

Perhaps Americans are tired of this circus and want some intelligence and stability in their government. At least those of us who haven't been brainwashed by a con man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,453 posts, read 9,554,421 times
Reputation: 15741
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
What is Trump and the GOP offering? Four more years of chaos? Of indecision? Of flipflopping from one minute to the next? Of alienating our allies and empowering our enemies? Of 5,000 + documented lies every year from the Oval Office? Of a president who sits on the john all night tweeting inanities? Of tax cuts for the one percent and slashing of the social safety net for the rest of us?

Perhaps Americans are tired of this circus and want some intelligence and stability in their government. At least those of us who haven't been brainwashed by a con man.
Beautiful chaos:
- Lowest unemployment in 50 years
- Stock market super strong
- Peace and prosperity
- Great Justices and Judges
- America first
- Immigration laws not flaunted
- Lying media held accountable
- Laughing at TDS displays daily
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:10 PM
 
Location: Planet Telex
4,648 posts, read 2,287,789 times
Reputation: 4376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Beautiful chaos:
- Lowest unemployment in 50 years
- Stock market super strong
- Peace and prosperity
- Great Justices and Judges
- America first
- Immigration laws not flaunted
- Lying media held accountable
- Laughing at TDS displays daily
"The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction."
--Donald J. Trump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:13 PM
 
Location: The middle of nowhere
8,951 posts, read 4,099,289 times
Reputation: 7631
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I swear, it seems like they are doing everything in their power to sabotage themselves/ They are doing one of two things

1. Complain nonstop about Trump

2. Offer insane ideas that will never work just to pander to a certain group

Is anyone really thinking that is going to work?

Well Trump ONLY panders to the Christian Right. Is the Christian Right still powerful enough to get him to 270? Do a majority of Americans want to live in a nation governed by the Bible instead of by secular law? If so, this will be the last election where that's the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:13 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
11,155 posts, read 6,502,152 times
Reputation: 10744
I like how their own people are turning against them like BLM is doing to Butters because a cop in his town shot a criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top