U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 07:42 PM

1,244 posts, read 708,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I can't think of anything gayer than worrying about what 2 consenting adults do with their ding dongs.

First, it's gross as I said. Second, of course we worry about it when it's in our face all the time. They should stick to a don't tell policy, and I won't ask either !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2019, 07:51 PM

10,065 posts, read 6,306,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I am seeing more and more that places are allowing trans persons to select which sex designation they want for housing or rooming. How do others feel about this? Would you want to share a hospital room with a person of the opposite biological sex? Your college dorm room? Your navy bunk? Your kid sharing a hotel room with opposite sex person on an overnight trip? I actually wouldn’t care that much, but I suspect many would.
Probably not. Men or rather Trans females are either competing or trying to compete on women's teams. I'm not speaking to them. I'm pissed.

Old 06-24-2019, 07:52 PM

17,720 posts, read 19,782,023 times
I don't share a room with strangers.... Whatever they are....

Old 06-24-2019, 07:54 PM

7,549 posts, read 2,425,094 times
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volobjectitarian View Post
does rooming with someone come with some implicit mandatory requirement for sexual intercourse with the roommate? If not, what the hell do i care what a roommate identifies as/is/wants to be/etc?

Sexual orientation, gender identification, etc...none of these personal traits are contagious. So why does it matter? Also, none of these things implies sexual predation, so why worry?

Give me a flaming, militant, "mr. Slave carrying liberace on his back" rainbow warrior who is clean, tidy and pays his share of rent on time over some socially acceptable hetero-cis bro who is a slob & wastrel who doesn't contribute to the household...every day of the week and twice on sunday. Roommates aren't judged on who they bump uglies with in their own space, but how well they share bills and responsibility with me in the common space.

Seriously, whytf would i care about gender/sexuality over cleanliness, fiscal responsibility and polite behavior? The crap you people think up to concern yourself with....kind of amazing.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-24-2019, 07:56 PM

66,439 posts, read 33,745,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I am seeing more and more that places are allowing trans persons to select which sex designation they want for housing or rooming. How do others feel about this? Would you want to share a hospital room with a person of the opposite biological sex? Your college dorm room? Your navy bunk? Your kid sharing a hotel room with opposite sex person on an overnight trip? I actually wouldn’t care that much, but I suspect many would.
Why not? If they are not a drama queen whiner, I'm good.

Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 PM

16,436 posts, read 16,534,546 times
Sorry, I cannot even figure out what that means!

Old 06-24-2019, 08:24 PM

5,865 posts, read 5,713,274 times
Most trans people who are truly just that and not some perv masquerading as a trans in order to do perv, most likely wont hurt the average person. Its the people who are not that and use it to their advantage to commit a crime sexually by pretending to be that.

I'd probably room with one as i would with a gay man.

Old 06-24-2019, 08:25 PM

26,580 posts, read 9,046,557 times
Would you share a room with a Trans person of opposite sex?

Does the room have a window that will open and is it on the 4th floor ?

Old 06-24-2019, 08:42 PM

29,359 posts, read 15,414,221 times
As a man, I would.

Most trans people were just born with their brain's biochemical gender not matching their physical gender.

Nothing to fear.

Old 06-24-2019, 11:50 PM

4,422 posts, read 869,355 times
If the person was an SJW liberal and nagging Flat-Earth mother-in-law that lives in a van down by the river with a silent film-watching Christopher Walken-sounding zombie moose, no way!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or