U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 06:36 PM

1,295 posts, read 2,060,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So he was so hard and tough when he plowed the car into people and killed someone, but heís begging for mercy NOW?

I donít get it. You do a crime that you obviously knew youíd get caught doing, and you were obvious proud of your cause. So why switch up now?

And why was the death penalty taken off the table?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...70791.html?amp
This is no different than "obviously" guilty individuals still pleading "not guilty", it's all a part of the legal game. As for the death penalty, I assume he negotiated it away by agreeing to plead guilty.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:38 PM

10,927 posts, read 10,181,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Not that you are entirely wrong but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
What does this even mean?

If I am “not entirely wrong”, doesn’t that mean I have at least some idea what I am talking about?

Old 06-24-2019, 06:42 PM

18,843 posts, read 7,324,124 times
Life in prison, no parole, with lifetime solitary confinement, only sound should be a loud clock ticking every one of tens of millions of seconds the rest of his life, plus a cyanide tablet in case he opts to utilize it.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:44 PM

51,862 posts, read 41,758,040 times
Hopefully he learns the error of his ways while spending the rest of his life in prison for what he did...before he gets shanked in the neck in prison.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:44 PM

3,740 posts, read 1,800,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Unfortunately there are plenty of other scumbags in jail just like him, who will give him protection. He is probably a hero to them.
You speak like he's going to jail. He's going to prison.

Sure plenty of scumbags in prison. That softy is not getting protection unless he puts in work or pays for it.

Even John Gotti had to pay for protection inside.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:47 PM

20,577 posts, read 9,999,312 times
I just wish there was a video of this. These tough guys who couldn't care less about taking a life are sniveling little crybabies at the thought of spending time behind bars. I wish someone would say, 'At least you're still alive. What the hell are you crying about?'

They may have taken the death penalty off the table because they had records proving he had mental issues going back to childhood. I'm thinking his shelf life may be short in prison anyway.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:48 PM

20,577 posts, read 9,999,312 times
Quote:

Sure plenty of scumbags in prison. That softy is not getting protection unless he puts in work or pays for it.

So big deal - he used an incorrect word in writing jail instead of prison. You don't think there are skinheads who will idolize this guy?

Get back on topic, please.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:49 PM

10,927 posts, read 10,181,499 times
Quote:

And you donít think he is going to be welcome in the Aryan Brotherhood when he gets there. Sure, I would imagine that he would have an initiation of some kind.

Thankfully, I only know what I read or see on TV, and donít have any first hand knowledge. If you do, hey, more power to you.

Old 06-24-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So big deal - he used an incorrect word in writing jail instead of prison. You don't think there are skinheads who will idolize this guy?

Get back on topic, please.
It was more than an incorrect wording.

No, I don't think influential shot calling skinheads will worship this guy. Unless he is of some use, which he doesn't look like, they won't care at all.

Charles Manson was a nobody/nothing in prison. Only morons on the outside idolized him. Just because someone does some crazy stupid, racist acts doesn't mean anything if they can't bring something to the table on the inside.

Old 06-24-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
And you donít think he is going to be welcome in the Aryan Brotherhood when he gets there. Sure, I would imagine that he would have an initiation of some kind.

Thankfully, I only know what I read or see on TV, and donít have any first hand knowledge. If you do, hey, more power to you.
Your thoughts/wants are based on movies.

The Aryan Brotherhood could likely care less about this *******. Look at the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or