Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 10:15 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They buried the tape.. they ran it once and I saw it.
There is no way to defend this murderer - it is unfathomable that anyone can do this with a straight face, and still pretend to believe in the rule of law.

"Buried the tape". What hilariously paranoid gobbledygook.

Old 06-25-2019, 10:16 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Quit defending the murderer. He wasn't attacked until he purposely ran into the crowd.
I'm not siding with the guy, but I am going to show you why so many people have been saying he did it because he was scared - because according to a "reporter" who was there, the police said that at the time of the incident. Every last one of these tweets was deleted later on, but as I always remind people: Once it's on the internet, it's not going away:

https://twitter.com/jimgoad/status/964843460611190784

None of us were there. We've all seen different angles of video, we've all heard bragging from both sides about who and how they attacked others, we've all heard all kinds of things. This is why we have courts, and we do not try cases by the court of public opinion. Whatever was decided in the court is what matters. If he plead guilty, well - done. He's guilty and everyone can stop arguing about it.

Old 06-25-2019, 10:20 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
There is no way to defend this murderer - it is unfathomable that anyone can do this with a straight face, and still pretend to believe in the rule of law.

"Buried the tape". What hilariously paranoid gobbledygook.
I guess the video where a guy hit his rear bumper with a baseball stick is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsX7V4bVO10

Old 06-25-2019, 10:25 AM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I guess the video where a guy hit his rear bumper with a baseball stick is fake.

That video is supposed to somehow paint the confessed murderer as a victim? Remind me to never hire you as a defense attorney.

Old 06-25-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That video is supposed to somehow paint the confessed murderer as a victim? Remind me to never hire you as a defense attorney.
No instead, the guy who attacked with the baseball bat is an accomplice who should have got some of the guilt as well.

Old 06-25-2019, 10:30 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:

His car was struck after he started driving into a crowd of protesters. Why was he driving on that street in the first place. Do you believe he was only acting in self defense and the conviction should be overturned?

Old 06-25-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
His car was struck after he started driving into a crowd of protesters. Why was he driving on that street in the first place. Do you believe he was only acting in self defense and the conviction should be overturned?
I know too bad the guy who filmed didn't beginned to film early, doubtful if some folks who had throwed some objects.

He won't be lucky as O.J. Simpson.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Just an FYI, many cars had been trying to get through that crowd on that street, and were swarmed by the mob of anti American fascists.

None of them, of course, plowed through the crowd, they attempted to get through by slowly inching through - and while this pile of snot is going to serve his time for what he did, don't even think for a second that anti pukes were peaceful during all of this. They most certainly were not.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:13 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Well Antifa wants to be outrank them....

Then some liberals hate merchandising and there's some Heather Heyer merchandising like t-shirts for example. https://www.redbubble.com/people/pol...eather%20heyer
Yes, antifa is like a few hundred people in a few college towns. Far Right wing nut jobs number in the hundreds of thousands and think Antifa is around every corner waiting to turn their kids gay and crucify them for making a racist joke. There's a serious question of scale here and right wing extremists on the internet are fighting a battle against a perceived enemy that barely exists and who they most likely have never even remotely encountered....because they are paranoid nut cases.

I'm pretty sure crooked slingshots rural texas town is surrounded by antifa who want to take his guns and masculinity away. I mean, people keep stating how they can't wait to shoot someone who poses a grave threat to them, meanwhile these college leftists don't know who they hell they are and has no desire to go near their hole in the ground corner of the world.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Yes, antifa is like a few hundred people in a few college towns. Far Right wing nut jobs number in the hundreds of thousands and think Antifa is around every corner waiting to turn their kids gay and crucify them for making a racist joke. There's a serious question of scale here and right wing extremists on the internet are fighting a battle against a perceived enemy that barely exists and who they most likely have never even remotely encountered....because they are paranoid nut cases.

I'm pretty sure crooked slingshots rural texas town is surrounded by antifa who want to take his guns and masculinity away. I mean, people keep stating how they can't wait to shoot someone who poses a grave threat to them, meanwhile these college leftists don't know who they hell they are and has no desire to go near their hole in the ground corner of the world.
This little word game that you're playing is amusing. You mention anti fa as if they are not part of the left wing, but then you insinuate that white supremacists speak for all of those on the "right wing".

Both of these are extremist groups. The only people who are fighting at these "events" are anti fa and white supremacists against each other.

It is possible to have people from both the left and the right who do not identify as either anti fa or white supremacists at these "events", but those are not the people that the news splashes all over their websites or on the air - anti fa does not represent the left any more than white supremacists represent the right. Some on the left are anti fa - and I'm convinced some of them post on this forum. Some on the right are white supremacists - and I'm convinced some of them have posted on this forum.

There is a difference between a lefty and anti fa.

There is a difference between a righty and white supremacists.

So you can stop trying to pretend that the left doesn't have their own extremist group while you try to paint the entire right wing as extremists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies