Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 04:28 PM

5,102 posts, read 2,047,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post

Google Altamonte to see what happens when morons meet true violence.
This or we can watch some cases filmed in this clip at 2:31 in this parody song titled "Punch a nazi" made before Charlottesville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

Old 06-25-2019, 04:54 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So he was so hard and tough when he plowed the car into people and killed someone, but he’s begging for mercy NOW?

I don’t get it. You do a crime that you obviously knew you’d get caught doing, and you were obvious proud of your cause. So why switch up now?

And why was the death penalty taken off the table?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...70791.html?amp

If you are bad enough to kill, expect no mercy and take your punishment like a man.

Old 06-25-2019, 05:01 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So he was so hard and tough when he plowed the car into people and killed someone, but he’s begging for mercy NOW?

I don’t get it. You do a crime that you obviously knew you’d get caught doing, and you were obvious proud of your cause. So why switch up now?

And why was the death penalty taken off the table?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...70791.html?amp
I hope he gets as much mercy as he showed those people that he felt the need to plow his car into.

Old 06-25-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
The story title is BS and the op repeated it.

I don't care what happens to this guy, maybe he'll get what Dahmer got.

That's no reason to remove all honesty from conversation. Was this guy not racist enough to mention Manson alongside of? Or since he actually killed someone Manson shouldn't be compared to him?

And we both know I wasn't truly comparing them I was trying to explain something to those who think corrections is the same in reality as what they've dreamed up from tv and movies.
You don't know that either as you weren't there.

Old 06-25-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They buried the tape.. they ran it once and I saw it.
They are in here.

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article/...gency-declared

Last edited by Donna-501; 06-25-2019 at 06:18 PM..

Old 06-26-2019, 03:15 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Your thoughts/wants are based on movies.

The Aryan Brotherhood could likely care less about this *******. Look at the guy.
The fact that he has Jewish heritage alone will make him an outcast.

Old 06-26-2019, 03:18 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Plea Deal.....plea plead - see the word relationship?

Pleading and begging are pretty dang close - surely close enough for headlines!
Even if your knowledge of the law and courts was limited to binge-watching Law and Order, you would know better than your above scribble.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:08 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
This little word game that you're playing is amusing. You mention anti fa as if they are not part of the left wing, but then you insinuate that white supremacists speak for all of those on the "right wing".

Both of these are extremist groups. The only people who are fighting at these "events" are anti fa and white supremacists against each other.

It is possible to have people from both the left and the right who do not identify as either anti fa or white supremacists at these "events", but those are not the people that the news splashes all over their websites or on the air - anti fa does not represent the left any more than white supremacists represent the right. Some on the left are anti fa - and I'm convinced some of them post on this forum. Some on the right are white supremacists - and I'm convinced some of them have posted on this forum.

There is a difference between a lefty and anti fa.

There is a difference between a righty and white supremacists.

So you can stop trying to pretend that the left doesn't have their own extremist group while you try to paint the entire right wing as extremists.
White supremacists are the extreme side of the "NRA as religion", thinly veiled racism of the slightly less extreme right that frequents these boards in substantial numbers. They are more "keep me away from the blacks and man do I really hate affirmative action" type as opposed to being outright violent, but they certainly seem excited about the prospect of violence. Can't name names but I think you know a few <wink>.

Their numbers are far more prevalent than Antifa. These are the exact people who watch videos on youtube and right wing sites of the devil Antifa in action, yet have never stepped foot near a college campus leftist, yet need to stock up on guns because these people are taking over. Paranoia runs rampant in this crowd.

I think you know about that situation.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:31 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Honestly? Screw that guy. Probably sucks for him, but nobody outside of the 10,000 or so actual Nazis and white supremacists in the USA care one bit if they take the guy out today and blow his brains out.

I would like to see the AntiFa professor who stood in a truck bed, with an assault style rifle slung over his shoulder telling the violent Antifa gathering to get out into traffic and get ready to get hit charged as well. He quite literally told Heather Heir to stand in front of this nut job's car for the express purpose of hopefully getting hit by a car. Is there any news about legal action against him?

Old 06-26-2019, 09:12 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm not siding with the guy, but I am going to show you why so many people have been saying he did it because he was scared - because according to a "reporter" who was there, the police said that at the time of the incident. Every last one of these tweets was deleted later on, but as I always remind people: Once it's on the internet, it's not going away:

https://twitter.com/jimgoad/status/964843460611190784

None of us were there. We've all seen different angles of video, we've all heard bragging from both sides about who and how they attacked others, we've all heard all kinds of things. This is why we have courts, and we do not try cases by the court of public opinion. Whatever was decided in the court is what matters. If he plead guilty, well - done. He's guilty and everyone can stop arguing about it.
Those tweets don't show anything. I watched the video of him plowing his car into the crowd. He stopped and did a maneuver that maximizes speed from a stop (holding the brake while accelerating the engine, then releasing the brake). His manslaughter actions were intentional. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-foot_braking
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies