Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 09:13 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I guess the video where a guy hit his rear bumper with a baseball stick is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsX7V4bVO10
I can't tell anything from that blurry and short video.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:13 AM

5,980 posts, read 2,234,421 times
Lots of black men begged for mercy before being lynched by men like him.
They didn't receive it.
Neither will you.

Looks like that that American Tradition lives on. Making is MAGA once more.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:21 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

I would like to see the AntiFa professor who stood in a truck bed, with an assault style rifle slung over his shoulder telling the violent Antifa gathering to get out into traffic and get ready to get hit charged as well. He quite literally told Heather Heir to stand in front of this nut job's car for the express purpose of hopefully getting hit by a car. Is there any news about legal action against him?
Is the Antifa professor is Dwayne Dixon? I digged a bit here and there and Youtube still have that video althought it was re-uploaded also on Bitchute.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YBS5gLy2wnDM/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFfz7TtPog

Old 06-26-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
No instead, the guy who attacked with the baseball bat is an accomplice who should have got some of the guilt as well.
Actually, the baseball bat incident happened while the white supremacist was accelerating into the crowd. I think he was trying to stop him or wake him up.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Just an FYI, many cars had been trying to get through that crowd on that street, and were swarmed by the mob of anti American fascists.

None of them, of course, plowed through the crowd, they attempted to get through by slowly inching through - and while this pile of snot is going to serve his time for what he did, don't even think for a second that anti pukes were peaceful during all of this. They most certainly were not.
If I were driving anywhere and saw the street filled with people, I wouldn't drive down that street. Instead, I would take an alternate route.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:37 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
White supremacists are the extreme side of the "NRA as religion", thinly veiled racism of the slightly less extreme right that frequents these boards in substantial numbers. They are more "keep me away from the blacks and man do I really hate affirmative action" type as opposed to being outright violent, but they certainly seem excited about the prospect of violence. Can't name names but I think you know a few <wink>.

Their numbers are far more prevalent than Antifa. These are the exact people who watch videos on youtube and right wing sites of the devil Antifa in action, yet have never stepped foot near a college campus leftist, yet need to stock up on guns because these people are taking over. Paranoia runs rampant in this crowd.

I think you know about that situation.
Your extremist partisanship is there for all to see. Thank you for revealing yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Those tweets don't show anything. I watched the video of him plowing his car into the crowd. He stopped and did a maneuver that maximizes speed from a stop (holding the brake while accelerating the engine, then releasing the brake). His manslaughter actions were intentional. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-foot_braking
Sigh. It's like people have no idea how to use the internet.

Taylor Lorenz is a staff writer for The Atlantic. She is the one who reported that the police said this guy did what he did because he was in fear for his safety. I pointed out that this is why so many have been saying that he did it because he was in fear for his safety. I never once said "this is a video". JHC.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:39 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If I were driving anywhere and saw the street filled with people, I wouldn't drive down that street. Instead, I would take an alternate route.
This or having a good sound system with CB to do an imitation of gunfire shots or playing a recording of gunfire.
https://youtu.be/V8RaHB18ckM?t=207
https://youtu.be/GcOsVzSOqoQ?t=78

Old 06-26-2019, 10:02 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
found another one.

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
-D. Trump
Too little too late. Trump had already gotten his message across at that point.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:02 AM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenit View Post
Exactly, Trump didn't call the white supremacists good people, he said they were "very fine people".
There's never been any evidence that any "white supremacists" were even in Charlottesville that day.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:06 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
There's never been any evidence that any "white supremacists" were even in Charlottesville that day.
LOL. Yeah, those guys with the tiki-torches and Nazi and Confederate flags were just out wandering around looking for a barbeque to attend.

How do you breathe with your head so deep in the sand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies