U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 12:30 PM

4,648 posts, read 2,287,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I hope she is as good as Sanders was.
All I know is that she is much easier on the eyes than Sanders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2019, 12:36 PM

4,648 posts, read 2,287,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Dont forget Nazi, fascist, evil, cannibal...
Just cannot figure why anyone wants the job. Awful job to have.
There are plenty of jobs that are awful and make nowhere near that amount of money. You can call me all the names in the book and insult me at the press secretary's salary of $179,700 per year.

And it's not like Huckabee Sanders was going to make anywhere close to that in the private sector, given her lack of professional accomplishments and a useless political science degree. She should thank God everyday that her daddy was able to get her connected like that.

Old 06-25-2019, 12:44 PM

13,545 posts, read 7,403,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Most working class people could care less about such insults for that amount of money. You can call me all the names in the book at the press secretary's salary of $179,700 per year.

And it's not like Huckabee Sanders was going to make anywhere close to that in the private sector, given her lack of professional accomplishments and a useless political science degree. She should thank God everyday that her daddy was able to get her connected like that.
The term you were likely trying to say is couldn’t care less. You, or I, would get eaten alive. It’s not worth the stress at only $179,700. One would have to love the job to do it for what Congress critters receive and no life time benefits.

Old 06-25-2019, 12:49 PM

13,090 posts, read 7,806,687 times
Stephanie Grisham named to be WH press briefing position. Let the savagery begin now that the press has a new Target !

When you say savagery do you mean the press trying to get white house transparency from the CEO we elected and hired to run our country?

Old 06-25-2019, 12:54 PM

2,736 posts, read 874,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
I say good luck to her. She’s going to need it trying to keep up with the madness of Trump.
You know that any person with self respect and a sense of right and wrong would have their head exploding in this job after about a week. Can you imagine, having to go to work every day, and spew lie after lie to defend an indefensible clown like Trump ?

I don't care how much money that job would pay, any decent person would be backstage throwing up before having to go out and knowingly distort the truth. Sarah sold her soul to the devil, but she had nothing else going for her, so what did she have to lose.

Old 06-25-2019, 12:58 PM

26,586 posts, read 9,050,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Stephanie Grisham named to be WH press briefing position. Let the savagery begin now that the press has a new Target !

When you say savagery do you mean the press trying to get white house transparency from the CEO we elected and hired to run our country?
Don't let the big words confuse you !!! A dictionary is your friend !!!

Old 06-25-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
You know that any person with self respect and a sense of right and wrong would have their head exploding in this job after about a week. Can you imagine, having to go to work every day, and spew lie after lie to defend an indefensible clown like Trump ?

I don't care how much money that job would pay, any decent person would be backstage throwing up before having to go out and knowingly distort the truth. Sarah sold her soul to the devil, but she had nothing else going for her, so what did she have to lose.
Correct! I guess the real question is "Is 179,700 enough money to sell your soul to the devil".
I guess it is for some. Actually there are Trump advisors and aides who are doing it for free.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Don't let the big words confuse you !!! A dictionary is your friend !!!
Pretty stupid personal attack, PHMA.
I thought for the longest time you were better than that. Just goes to show, Trump brings the best and the educated down to the lowest common denominator through association.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:05 PM

923 posts, read 545,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Pretty stupid personal attack, PHMA.
I thought for the longest time you were better than that. Just goes to show, Trump brings the best and the educated down to the lowest common denominator through association.
Thank you

Old 06-25-2019, 01:08 PM

26,586 posts, read 9,050,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theedgeoflight View Post
Thank you
Did you mean welcome to Walmart ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or