U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 01:08 PM

4,857 posts, read 3,382,404 times

Advertisements

Does the Trump administration even need a new press secretary? Sanders hasnít given a briefing in more than three months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2019, 01:09 PM

22,297 posts, read 9,474,932 times
Not only does she have to be a good liar, she has to ok with repeating obvious lies and being called on it. Sanders never reacted well when presented with the truth. She knew it was wrong to lie, but her ambition overrode that. People targeted her as liar without any ethics due to the way she was willing to lie. She also was a mean nasty beyotch--which did not help.

Maybe this woman is a nice person who refuses to lie, in which case she will not last long.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:13 PM

923 posts, read 546,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
did you mean welcome to walmart???
fify

Old 06-25-2019, 01:17 PM

14,241 posts, read 7,694,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Stephanie Grisham named to be WH press briefing position. Let the savagery begin now that the press has a new Target !

When you say savagery do you mean the press trying to get white house transparency from the CEO we elected and hired to run our country?
Is that what those people were doing when they ran Sanders and her family out of that restaurant? What about when the left began a campaign trying to get her blacklisted from future employment, was that in an effort to increase transparency? It sure seemed like plain old hate to me.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:17 PM

21,549 posts, read 14,358,004 times
I wonder if she can lie as effortlessly as Sarah?

Old 06-25-2019, 01:19 PM

5,905 posts, read 2,743,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
I say good luck to her. Sheís going to need it trying to keep up with the madness of Trump.
and trying to keep up with all of his lies.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:25 PM

13,090 posts, read 7,810,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Is that what those people were doing when they ran Sanders and her family out of that restaurant? What about when the left began a campaign trying to get her blacklisted from future employment, was that in an effort to increase transparency? It sure seemed like plain old hate to me.
The thread starter PHMA was referring to "The Press" in his title. I specifically highlighted the thread title to leave no doubt what I was responding to exactly.
The people who harrassed Sanders in the restaurant were not the press. and neither was whoever tried to get her blacklisted. They were private citizens acting independently. Besides, No need to blacklist Sanders, She has made here own reputation and it will follow her to the grave, poor dear. When's the last time you heard anything about Spicer(drops mic)
Try and keep up with the threads "The More you Know"

Old 06-25-2019, 01:35 PM

1,512 posts, read 982,920 times
The last press secretary that I remember everyone liking was Tony Snow. I don't remember which president he worked for.

Given the nature of the job, isn't it in the best interest of the person to try to give the point of view of the president? Some of the opposition party (I guess that now includes the press these days) will always try to make it appear that lies are being told. It is extraordinary that virtually most of the MSM is in thrall to the democrats.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:53 PM

13,090 posts, read 7,810,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
The last press secretary that I remember everyone liking was Tony Snow. I don't remember which president he worked for.

Given the nature of the job, isn't it in the best interest of the person to try to give the point of view of the president? Some of the opposition party (I guess that now includes the press these days) will always try to make it appear that lies are being told. It is extraordinary that virtually most of the MSM is in thrall to the democrats.
So if I understand your post, you're saying Trump is the truth teller and the press is distorting his comments to make them seem like lies?
Himmm, Well they've recorded over 10,700 proven barefaced lies the president has told since he was elected, 2.5 years ago. He averages 6 lies a day and sometimes he tweets 20 lies before morning coffee.
I can accept the fact that you know he lies and just don't care, but I find it improbable to accept the idea that you honestly think he's telling the truth all the time.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:59 PM

1,512 posts, read 982,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
So if I understand your post, you're saying Trump is the truth teller and the press is distorting his comments to make them seem like lies?
Himmm, Well they've recorded over 10,700 proven barefaced lies the president has told since he was elected, 2.5 years ago. He averages 6 lies a day and sometimes he tweets 20 lies before morning coffee.
I can accept the fact that you know he lies and just don't care, but I find it improbable to accept the idea that you honestly think he's telling the truth all the time.
I said nothing of the kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or