Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2019, 05:17 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I can think of many reasons why.

1. Trump has no problem breaking the law.
2. Trump has no problem violating the Constitution, and has no idea what is in it.
3. Trump express envy over the Chinese president's limitless term, and suggests it would be a good idea for him.
4. Trump talks about third term when it is totally unknown if he'll have a second.
5. Trump has ignored all ethics rules and has none himself.
6. Trump believes he and his family are above the law.
7. Trump lives in his head, and not in the real world much of the time.
8. Trump adores dictators and tyrants and acts as if he would like to be one of them--just like his pals.
9. Trump acts like a dictator, is extremely arrogant, and believes the norms and rules do not apply to him.
10. Trump is profiting off of the presidency, while he and his family are living an all expenses paid life.

Those are some of the reasons why people believe he won't leave.
2018/10/08/lindsy_graham_third_term_for_trump_is_looking_bett er_and_better.
^^^^^^
Well, there's the quote from Lindsay Graham tweeting~~~
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...nd_better.html

BTW~~ Since McCain's passing. LG sure has CHANGED!!!

BUT~~~ What are the REAL Chances of Crazy - in- Chief could ever force his remaining POTUS when voted out?

Here is where the SCOTUS will get a true testifying IF Trump declares presidential authority to not accept the results of an election. Of course the above senecio could be in 2020 or 2024

Old 07-01-2019, 11:25 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I'm just embarrassed by the fact you can't even use grammar properly. The proper word is LOSES! Not Loose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Meh....

I've got big thumbs and a small phone.

Grammar policing is the best you've got in response?

Lol.

Oh and FYI:

Is spelling a form of grammar?......No.

Spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are all part of writing. ... English grammar applies to the language, whether it's written or spoken; but spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are strictly for writing. Just modern technology, not grammar.
Making excuses.

Old 07-02-2019, 12:52 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
So you aren't familiar with Trump saying.......

1. That he might not accept the original results of the election if he didn't win?

2. That he recently said that if he loses "he doesn't know if his followers" will accept it? Let me dig up that quote......" In tweets on Sunday morning, President Donald Trump suggested supporters might not want him to leave office after two terms.

"The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT)," Trump wrote. "

Well, first of all, he doesn't even know how long a term is!

Secondly he suggests "the people might demand" that he stays longer - this is the PRESIDENT saying that to the world.....

As to the 2016 Election:
"2016 Election ... Trump Won't Say He'll Accept Election Results: 'I Will Keep You In Suspense'."

Those are his words. Some of them he repeated over and over again in different ways.

Again, I have no concerns but the people who do are simply believing what the POTUS SAYS to some degree.
Regarding the bolded, I would think he's referring to the remains of this term and then the next one.

Regarding the topic, c'mon, there's no way in the world he could refuse to step down and get away with it. C'mon. The guy BLOVIATES. It's his THING.

Old 07-02-2019, 10:24 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
And how exactly do you fear that he would not leave?

Be specific.

What exactly do you think he might be able to do LEGALLY to remain in office after losing the election?

Admit it.......the whole thing is nothing but fear mongering BS rhetoric from the Left.
Legally nothing? The Law? Trump has trampled all over the Constitution and the law and the spineless GOP allows it.

If he ignores the law now, why would he care about it when he has his last grip on power?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies