Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2019, 11:00 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Another grand photo op for his majesty at the expense of all those brave men who put their lives on the line to repel the communist North Korea
His supporters are so dumbed-down that they praise Trumps legitimizing a murderous dictator for his own self-aggrandizing. Trump has actually joined the ranks of a human rights abuser and has more in common with Kim Jong Un than they will ever admit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2019, 11:00 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How sad for you.

It's a good day when the leaders of two nuclear power countries meet with each other to talk about peace. Especially two countries where a technical state of war exists between them.

Some Democrats are the most hypocritical people on the planet. So blinded by their intolerance they can't even acknowledge that simple fact.
I'm not a Democrat, I said it was good that Trump was meeting with Kim but yet, you had to go off on a rant because you couldn't address what I actually said.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
NK was just launching missiles a few months ago and Trump is rewarding bad behavior with a visit.
Bush and Obama launched a ton of missiles and we re-elected them.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:04 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
No, but Roosevelt DID have photo-ops with Stalin, whose body count and "crimes against humanity" actually dwarfed Hitler's.
Uh, they weren't photo ops...they were week long day-in day out many hours per day of meetings about REAL things that got done.......

Nothing to do with this situation where it's simply Reality TV. If it was like FDR Trump and dozens of diplomats would be there right now (in a neutral country) spending a week working.

But that would cut into Golfing and Tweeting time.

This is part of history many don't seem to understand. The real work is what you don't see. But with Trump there is no "real work" occurring, it's just an act.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Tell Japan that...i think they would beg to differvwhen they had rockets being shot overvthem.
No they didn't. They would have reacted if they did.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:06 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
His supporters are so dumbed-down that they praise Trumps legitimizing a murderous dictator for his own self-aggrandizing. Trump has actually joined the ranks of a human rights abuser and has more in common with Kim Jong Un than they will ever admit.
At the same time they praise him for BREAKING a nuclear pact that actually meant something.....showing a complete hypocrisy in addition to their basic ignorance.

Anything he does they automatically reconcile....as he stated, it wouldn't matter how many people he killed...even one on one. There is a reasoning for everything.

Heck, Putin is celebrating Stalin once again....so Stalin is gonna be a hero to the next couple 100 million Russians. It's clear which side of this Trump is on.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:16 AM

2,687 posts, read 7,406,958 times
Talking ahhh....

I was so thrilled that this photo-op happened that I just had to bend over and crack him a smile.
Koale

Old 06-30-2019, 11:27 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
When you can’t come up with an intelligent point it’s best to just claim TDS like Rain Man.
Calling it as it is. Had this been a Democratic President, y’all wouldn’t be crying like a bunch of petulant kids.

You bitter liberals would rather have a nuclear war than give Trump any positive credit.

TDS Lol

And I love the statements from some liberals in here saying that N Korea was never a threat. Lmao Hahahaha

TDS! Lol

Old 06-30-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Calling it as it is. Had this been a Democratic President, y’all wouldn’t be crying like a bunch of petulant kids.

You bitter liberals would rather have a nuclear war than give Trump any positive credit.

TDS Lol

And I love the statements from some liberals in here saying that N Korea was never a threat. Lmao Hahahaha

TDS! Lol
I said that. Why not address me directly? I'm pro-life. I support a balanced budget. I fully support the 2nd amendment. What in your eyes make me a liberal?

N. Korea is a threat to no one but themselves.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:48 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Lol. World dictators unite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies