Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 09:26 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times

Advertisements

Remind me again .... how many Millions did the Great Obama give away to Cuba and Iran in his secret negotiations.
Has President Trump dealt in secret and air lifted pallets of cash?

Old 07-01-2019, 09:28 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Remind me again .... how many Millions did the Great Obama give away to Cuba and Iran in his secret negotiations.
None

Old 07-01-2019, 10:32 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
How about reminding the rest of us just what Millions he gave to Cuba and Iran.

Last edited by Old Town FFX; 07-01-2019 at 10:43 PM..

Old 07-01-2019, 10:42 PM

10,206 posts, read 15,910,503 times
Trump is speaking with Kim from a position of strength.

Obama went around as a weak leader sacrificing American interests, giving American jobs to other countries. And remember how he bowed like a slave before the Saudi king? I guess that was the historical relationship between the African and Arab peoples, the Arab Muslims being the originators and masters of the slave trade in Africa.

Obama also sold out the Jews and negotiated that ridiculous deal with Iran that allowed Iran to make money without fully proving its nuclear program's gone.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:42 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So trying to avoid nuclear war and bring peace to the Korean Peninsula and possibly the world is bad now? Wow. Politic much?
Liberals are pressing for war with Russia and North Korea. They have to keep feeding their hate and their obsession to go to war resulting in the death of millions. This is the liberal agenda. This is one huge reason why liberals must never gain power.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:52 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
What does any of this have to do with Fox News' double standard? Are you suggesting that their hypocrisy is justified because "the left made excuses for Obama?" That only makes sense if you concede that Fox News is just the Republican Party's propaganda machine.
No I am suggesting that the faux outrage by the left is the double standard. I am suggesting that the left has no moral high ground on the topic.

I will say that none of the major news outlets are reliable sources because they report agenda over fact.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:54 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Anyone capable of critical thinking would recognize that fox news is hoodwinking its audience. Suckers!
Agreed and the same is true of their competitors. They all rely upon hardliners to suck up their BS like it's all fact.

Old 07-02-2019, 07:40 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thx-1138 View Post
Yes, it is about as bogus as Trump taking credit for the economy which has been running on autopilot for 2.5 years now.

Thx

Correct. Of all the senseless claims that Trump supporters make, the dumbest one is that the economy is great because of Trump. What has he done personally to cause this surge in the economy...…...they can't name one thing.

Tariffs? Forget that, if anything it has hurt we consumers. Working with major companies ? I have seen no evidence that he gets his fat butt out of that Oval Office chair to actually go out and try to do any of that.

IF the economy had been in the toilet the day Trump took over, we would have something to talk about, but he inherited an increasingly improving economy from Obama, and Obama did such a good job that even an inept fool like Trump has not been able to kill it. This current good economy is all Obama, and they are just too jaded to admit it.

Old 07-02-2019, 07:52 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post

Obama went around as a weak leader sacrificing American interests, giving American jobs to other countries. And remember how he bowed like a slave before the Saudi king? I guess that was the historical relationship between the African and Arab peoples, the Arab Muslims being the originators and masters of the slave trade in Africa.

Obama also sold out the Jews and negotiated that ridiculous deal with Iran that allowed Iran to make money without fully proving its nuclear program's gone.

Trump is speaking to Kim from a position of weakness. Trump went crawling to that dictator by crossing over to Kim. A position of strength would be for Kim to come to trump, not visa versa.

What has trump received from Kim so far?

Old 07-02-2019, 07:52 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post

Complete nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies