Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 06:16 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So...what’s the point of this thread?

A black guy likes Trump? And?

I can find videos of white guys that like Trump too. Would that have any special meaning to white people?
"So...what’s the point of this thread?

A black guy likes Trump? And?"

AND, many blacks claim NO blacks like Trump. Like yourself.

You just can't admit ther ARE LOTS of blacks who like Trump.

It doesn't fit your racist "mold" of what blacks believe, you CLAIM to know so much about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 06:23 AM

88,800 posts, read 44,594,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Nope. It`s the GOP`s base that gets most of the benefits.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...curity/516861/
That article just states recipients by race. The Syracuse University study, NPR, and Pew Research all go a step further than that and state the results in terms of recipients by political party affiliation. It is in fact true that among public assistance program recipients, Dem voters outnumber GOP voters by a ratio of more than 2 to 1.

The obvious question this poses is... WHY are those who align themselves with Dem Party ideology SO much LESS capable of supporting themselves?

Old 07-07-2019, 06:57 AM

12,920 posts, read 13,611,483 times
These guys are always the same; Young, black, clean shaven, articulate, a little on the square side. I didn't listen to the whole thing so I'm not sure if he forgot to say, "I've left the plantation." He looks like an actor wearing a disguise so when the filming is done he can go back to his real life.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:59 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,662,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
These guys are always the same; Young, black, clean shaven, articulate, a little on the square side. I didn't listen to the whole thing so I'm not sure if he forgot to say, "I've left the plantation." He looks like an actor wearing a disguise so when the filming is done he can go back to his real life.
Yes, that's exactly the way I perceived his behavior in the video as well.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were paid and it was scripted. And he wouldn't be the first to make money off gullible Trump supporters. Just see Diamond and Silk.

Old 07-07-2019, 11:00 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Think about it.

Black conservatives aren't following their marching orders from the democratic party.
What marching orders? I’m black and never received any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

It doesn't fit your racist "mold" of what blacks believe, you CLAIM to know so much about.
I said that no black likes Trump? When?

I said that blacks don’t like Trump. Sure, an errant black guy or two likes him. So what?

But what’s the point if a few blacks like Trump? So! And what?

Old 07-07-2019, 11:06 AM

25,805 posts, read 16,451,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You only calling it "common sense" because he says what YOU want to hear. He doesn't represent the majority of African-Americans. His opinion is his own.
No, the foul mouthed idiot who couldn’t even understand what the kid was saying comes closer to that.

Old 07-07-2019, 11:07 AM

72,875 posts, read 62,362,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
No, the foul mouthed idiot who couldn’t even understand what the kid was saying comes closer to that.
Wild guess, you think most African-Americans are foul mouthed thugs. Thanks for admitting your own bias.

Old 07-07-2019, 11:09 AM

20,023 posts, read 8,913,884 times
Quote:
What marching orders? I’m black and never received any.

I said that no black likes Trump? When?

I said that blacks don’t like Trump. Sure, an errant black guy or two likes him. So what?

But what’s the point if a few blacks like Trump? So! And what?
chances are they are not going to like the Democratic candidate either and probably will stay home election day.

Old 07-07-2019, 11:11 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

There are lots of stupid people who like trump regardless of their skin color.

Old 07-07-2019, 11:12 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,522,222 times
Quote:
Why would the left hate a black conservative?
Because black conservatives are disobedient slaves. You hated them then and hated them still.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies