Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 06:38 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,586,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
That's what all this is about for the Republicans and the Trump Deplorables-----it's just political posturing. They don't want to fix immigration or any other of the major issues. Without these ongoing problems to incite their witless supporters, they would dissipate into nothingness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Get rid of your own hate of attacking half of your fellow Americans. We aren't deplorables for wanting a secure border and opposing illegal immigration and yes it's real and we do want to fix this mess, it's not political posturing. To hold the opposite view makes you witless and anti-American not us.
Half of my fellow Americans? It's no more than a small, noisy fraction. And the time is soon to come, when all of that deluded bunch will have to face the huge mistake they've made, in thinking that the entire country could be coerced into supporting Trumpism, in all its ugliness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 08:12 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,119,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Half of my fellow Americans? It's no more than a small, noisy fraction. And the time is soon to come, when all of that deluded bunch will have to face the huge mistake they've made, in thinking that the entire country could be coerced into supporting Trumpism, in all its ugliness.
Really? So only a small fraction of Americans elected Trump? Trumpism? My how adolescent. The ugliness in this country are the anti-American, liberal left.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:43 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
ETA: Hmm. My screen just changed from four pages total for the thread to ten.

ETA #2: Deleted above ETA, as the post I planned to quote became available (see my post #95)

Last edited by RMESMH; 07-12-2019 at 01:56 AM..

Old 07-12-2019, 01:51 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Children are not vermin no matter what color their skin is. This is shameful and a below deplorable comment.

So if we look at the economics of deporting millions of people and the loss of the tax revenue they generate, would it be economically feasible to deport them because of emotional rhetoric? Trump talks the talk but has he done it? No. Trump had two years under total Republican control to do something about the "loopholes." Has he fixed it? No. When do you stop believing his lies?
Republicans didn't Have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:35 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Get rid of your own hate of attacking half of your fellow Americans. We aren't deplorables for wanting a secure border and opposing illegal immigration and yes it's real and we do want to fix this mess, it's not political posturing. To hold the opposite view makes you witless and anti-American not us.
Trumpees love to call people names just like their master. Good for you.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
You couldn't resist making another insult with the word "Trumpees", could you? Thanks for proving my point! The right can't begin to compare to the left in regards to personal attacks in this forum and outside of it also.

Old 07-12-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Compared to the name calling on the left it's like comparing a pebble to a huge bolder. Trumpees? Thanks for proving my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies