U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 05:56 AM

4,714 posts, read 11,963,233 times

Advertisements

A doctor friend of mine from Louisiana works in the prison system there. On a recent trip to China she observed the assembly line procedure for removing the living organs of chinese criminals.
The older criminals (over the age of 40) are taken on trucks to remote areas where they are given a few minutes to dig a shallow hole, they stand in the hole and a soldier fires a bullet through the back of his/her's head and they fall forward. The force of the bullet coming through the front of the face makes the body almost unrecognizable for family who sometimes wait to recover their lovedones froma distance.
With the increased demand for human organs and the complete harvest of an individual being worth upwards of two hundred thousand dollars, the Chinese have begun a business of providing this service to the world.
The younger criminals are head shaved and disenfected. They are lined up near a stainless steel tables and shot in the back of the head with a small caliber pistol...they fall forward onto the table and tilted forward. Two surgeons remove the kidneys in less than a minute. The body is flopped over and insised from bladder to sternum. The liver is removed, while a surgeon removes the eyes and ears...the lungs are removed with the heart...almost always still beating...
In less than 20 minutes the procedure is over and the body tossed on the pile and taken to the dump where the older criminals were disposed of.
Hundreds are done in a day...we are speaking of millions of dollars in organ harvesting...

My question is this: Does this constitute abuse? Is this a new market for the world? Are the Chinese exempt from doing this with their criminal population? Will it lead to the eradication of all crime in China?
Most of all...how soon will we see this here. It's not so removed from Hitler's solution with the Jew's...taking the gold from their teeth and making guinea pigs out of them for crazy medical trials...not to forget the use of human skin for various things...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 06:05 AM

10,736 posts, read 31,789,636 times
Thats just disgusting.
I have also read that Chinese prisoners are being used for those body exhibits.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:07 AM

41,492 posts, read 51,379,395 times
Sounds like anti-Chinese propoganda to me.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:17 AM

13,694 posts, read 15,640,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
A doctor friend of mine from Louisiana works in the prison system there. On a recent trip to China she observed the assembly line procedure for removing the living organs of chinese criminals.
The older criminals (over the age of 40) are taken on trucks to remote areas where they are given a few minutes to dig a shallow hole, they stand in the hole and a soldier fires a bullet through the back of his/her's head and they fall forward. The force of the bullet coming through the front of the face makes the body almost unrecognizable for family who sometimes wait to recover their lovedones froma distance.
With the increased demand for human organs and the complete harvest of an individual being worth upwards of two hundred thousand dollars, the Chinese have begun a business of providing this service to the world.
The younger criminals are head shaved and disenfected. They are lined up near a stainless steel tables and shot in the back of the head with a small caliber pistol...they fall forward onto the table and tilted forward. Two surgeons remove the kidneys in less than a minute. The body is flopped over and insised from bladder to sternum. The liver is removed, while a surgeon removes the eyes and ears...the lungs are removed with the heart...almost always still beating...
In less than 20 minutes the procedure is over and the body tossed on the pile and taken to the dump where the older criminals were disposed of.
Hundreds are done in a day...we are speaking of millions of dollars in organ harvesting...

My question is this: Does this constitute abuse? Is this a new market for the world? Are the Chinese exempt from doing this with their criminal population? Will it lead to the eradication of all crime in China?
Most of all...how soon will we see this here. It's not so removed from Hitler's solution with the Jew's...taking the gold from their teeth and making guinea pigs out of them for crazy medical trials...not to forget the use of human skin for various things...
When harvesting organs taking them from Americans in favor of illegal aliens is an issue .. I'll listen.

Immigration debate hits home for liver transplant patients - Los Angeles Times (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-liver13apr13,0,1683353,full.story - broken link)

She's on her THIRD!

... whatever

Old 04-15-2008, 07:04 AM

652 posts, read 2,458,446 times
I think it is a good idea if it is done in a more humane way.
instead of taxpayers paying for people on death row for years, take what can be used. anyone convicted of murder or child molestation (beyond a reasonable doubt) could give someone life. I'd vote for it.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:10 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,522,125 times
If the criminals are rapists, murderers, or child molesters, they don't deserve anything more humane. I don't know how people would feel about getting the organs of a criminal but I don't think it's bad. We need to stop feeling sorry for the habitual criminals and start taking care of business. That is why our country is going to hell in a hand basket. I personally wouldn't want their organs b/c I've heard too many stories about the person getting the organ taking on personality traits of the doner they didn't have before.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:29 AM

17,787 posts, read 19,805,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Sounds like anti-Chinese propoganda to me.
If you consider the truth to be propaganda... I have known this for some time, it was in the news back then.. but since it wasn't happening in America, nobody cared...

http://www.hrw.org/reports/1994/china1/china_948.htm

The problem with this is that families pay for the bullet to execute their family members and get NOTHING from the transplanted organs... there is also the problem with rampant corruption in the politics in China (like everywhere else).. where criminals are criminals because they are in the way or used as a scapegoat to "hide" the more powerful criminals (which can be CEOs and politicians)...

Old 04-15-2008, 07:55 AM

13,784 posts, read 23,809,056 times
Learned something new today, thanks. Apparently this "organ harvesting" process is true, as described in the Oxford Journal:

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/11/2/238.pdf

And to answer the original question, this is clearly abusive.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:29 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,288,376 times
Absolutely disgusting. One thing to also consider, what were these peoples crimes? How do we know they were rapists and murderers? How do we know they weren't political prisoners? Or just poor?
This is something that everyone who went to see those 'body exhibits' should think about.....especially the exhibit that had the body of a pregnant woman.....what crime did she commit?

Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,522,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Absolutely disgusting. One thing to also consider, what were these peoples crimes? How do we know they were rapists and murderers? How do we know they weren't political prisoners? Or just poor?
This is something that everyone who went to see those 'body exhibits' should think about.....especially the exhibit that had the body of a pregnant woman.....what crime did she commit?
The "Body Works" exibhits you are talking about did not use criminals. The cadavers used were donated to science. The one here in Charlotte was anyway. I personally have no desire to see any of it and while the case in China is over the top, I would have no problems with firing squads or hangings to get rid of some of the horrendous criminals sitting in prison taking our tax dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies